is it possible to get a girl friend even tho im fat ?

Options

Replies

• littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    You could go gay and open up the filed a bit.

Just a suggestion.

Literally doubling the chances. It's basic numbers at this point.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Got have swagger...

we_kissed_on_the_lips_zps6dc2108f.gif

This. All comes down to presentation, no matter what you're packing.

Just don't be a d*ck, or a Negative Norman, and you'll be fine.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    You could go gay and open up the filed a bit.

Just a suggestion.

Literally doubling the chances. It's basic numbers at this point.

Exactly. Maybe even more so because guys are more randy and ready for action. I'd assume gay men are the same. Could be a big score.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I agree with not being a **** or a Negative Norm. No girl wants to constantly hear how you feel fat/depressed/ugly. Focus on enjoying the positive aspects of yourself and make a plan of action for the things that you want to change.
  • bomftdrum
    bomftdrum Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    The only thing that is required to land a girl is confidence.

For a lot of guys that comes from a fancy car, nice house, lots of money or a great body. But girls have a very hard time discerning between justified confidence and wildly inappropriate confidence so that works in our favor.

The key with confidence is to use it when others are not. A bar is pretty neutralizing since everyone is on full display there but walk up to a pretty girl in the library and tell her you would love to chat about the book she's reading and you might get somewhere.

Most people don't get what they want in life because they are too brainwashed by the system to think they can have or do whatever they want and so they never bother to try.
    This
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Yep. My boyfriend is quite a bit bigger than me (especially since I've lost weight) and I've always found him attractive. Some women prefer bigger men because it makes them feel feminine (I'm one of them).
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options
    I think you can have a girlfriend if your heavy but I think its important that you take really good care of yourself. I mean get your hair cut the correct way. Have clear skin and wash your face and brush your teeth as much as possible. Dress the correct way. Learn how to dance like a pro. Learn how to eat with manners. I find all different sizes of women who are extremely attractive because they take care of themselves, are intelligent and well spoken. Your size won't matter if you work on yourself as a person. Even a lump of coal turns into a beautiful diamond if its squeezed hard enough to make the transformation.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    5c6.png
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I agree with not being a **** or a Negative Norm. No girl wants to constantly hear how you feel fat/depressed/ugly. Focus on enjoying the positive aspects of yourself and make a plan of action for the things that you want to change.

Exactly.
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I think you can have a girlfriend if your heavy but I think its important that you take really good care of yourself. I mean get your hair cut the correct way. Have clear skin and wash your face and brush your teeth as much as possible. Dress the correct way. Learn how to dance like a pro. Learn how to eat with manners. I find all different sizes of women who are extremely attractive because they take care of themselves, are intelligent and well spoken. Your size won't matter if you work on yourself as a person. Even a lump of coal turns into a beautiful diamond if its squeezed hard enough to make the transformation.

While hygiene is important and dancing classes would be cool, I think the "dress the correct way" is a bit much. He should be comfortable in what he is wearing and not try to present an image of himself that doesnt represent who he truly is.
  • Captain_Wobbles
    Captain_Wobbles Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    False fat people are incapable of finding love. I kid I kid. You'll be fine bro you sound pretty young due to the nature of the question and if my assumption is right you have plenty of time to find your great white buffalo. I'd give you tips but I personally never experienced a relationship and only recently started becoming social again, but it seems like posts in this thread have all of the bases covered.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

^This. Yes, you can get a girlfriend, but no one wants to be around someone who is a downer, regardless of their size. Women love confidence.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    I love Zach Galifianikis. Not because he is exceptionally handsome and fluffy, but because he is so freaking hilarious. That's all it takes for me is a great sense of humor.

I should mention that my husband is 6'4" 350+lbs. He really is gorgeous, but he's so freaking hilarious, which is why I don't mind if he squishes me lol.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I love Zach Galifianikis. Not because he is exceptionally handsome and fluffy, but because he is so freaking hilarious. That's all it takes for me is a great sense of humor.

Yes, Zach Galifianikis is a keeper.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    With enough money, anything is possible :)

good answer!
  • 115s
    115s Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    With enough money, anything is possible :)

good answer!
    :laugh:
    This is what I was thinking about people that mentioned admiring celebs.
  • keithmustloseweight
    keithmustloseweight Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    yes, there are plenty of fat girls that are available.

pffftttchh.jpg
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    When I was fat I had a hot girlfriend.

I have lost 30 pounds since then and she is still with me.
  • midas1022
    midas1022 Posts: 151
    Options

While hygiene is important and dancing classes would be cool, I think the "dress the correct way" is a bit much. He should be comfortable in what he is wearing and not try to present an image of himself that doesnt represent who he truly is.