if one more person pushes shakeology on me i swear..

Options

Replies

• chatal36
    chatal36 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    the granny panty ticker i mean
  • mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    IsoFlex is what I use as well and I have *no* problems with mixing in my standard Oster blender...

As for BB, P90X and all the rest... I am SO tired of hearing about it on here. Doesn't have to cost you ANYTHING to work out, lose weight, and be healthy. It's all about making the right choices, being accountable, and getting your @ss off the couch. Honestly, folks....

/rant

lol well insanity is free if you know where to look online xD so yah it is free to workout
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

It's funny watching people complain.

:flowerforyou:
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options

LOL!
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Options

It's actually all beginning make me sick to my stomache...:ohwell: I think it's time for another 'cold turkey' on the boards for me again. Every so often I need to take a nice relaxing break and stick to my newsfeed buds. I'm not saying I'm not part of the problem on the boards..because I sure did my fair share of stupid talk yesterday. Must be something in the air, sometimes ya get on the boards and we all talk stupid to each other. Ack and it's totally exausting...:sick: & ahh need I say ..ahh pointless...(speaking for myself here)... it's so easy to get caught up in sometimes :frown:

Have a great Monday All:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • Grokette
    Grokette Posts: 3,330 Member
    Options
    shakeology is just a shake its got protein and good stuff but i think the placebo effect is what makes people think they dont have cravings..

Sort of true..........

Anyone that takes in more proteins and fats will greatly reduce cravings. The proteins and fats are best when coming from very natural sources, such as meat, eggs or cheese (preferably farm raised, organic and grass fed).

I was going to become a BB Coach, however only having 2 flavors in yuck to me because I don't like chocolate.
  • wendysus
    Options
    Shakeology is also very low in sugar and carbs that is where alot of cravings come from. When I found out I had diabeties once I cut out all sugar and only whole wheat carbs my cravings went away.....I love my Shakology
  • wendysus
    Options
    I’m sorry you have had a bad experience with the BB coaches. Not all are in it for the money some really want to help people. I have a full time job in the medical field but I am a bb coach on the side. The company is very passionate about reversing the trend of obesity in America. Some people who are at home and overweight really benefit from the extra support need from the coaches. They won’t go to the gym and the support is all they need to keep them pushing play for the workouts. I have seen so many positive results that BB has created…. if I can help change one person’s life it is worth it to me.
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry you have had a bad experience with the BB coaches. Not all are in it for the money some really want to help people. I have a full time job in the medical field but I am a bb coach on the side. The company is very passionate about reversing the trend of obesity in America. Some people who are at home and overweight really benefit from the extra support need from the coaches. They won’t go to the gym and the support is all they need to keep them pushing play for the workouts. I have seen so many positive results that BB has created…. if I can help change one person’s life it is worth it to me.

I'm doing that without being paid or as a "coach" for anything. My sister has stated back her walking workouts because of me, and two of her friends started running (one again) because of me and wanting to do the Disney races with me. And several of my friends have contacted me about what I'm doing and how I'm sticking with it and do turn to me for advice and tips.

I'm glad BB works for you...but you don't have to work for a company like it to make a difference. Just saying.
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options

I'm doing that without being paid or as a "coach" for anything. My sister has stated back her walking workouts because of me, and two of her friends started running (one again) because of me and wanting to do the Disney races with me. And several of my friends have contacted me about what I'm doing and how I'm sticking with it and do turn to me for advice and tips.

I'm glad BB works for you...but you don't have to work for a company like it to make a difference. Just saying.
    Here here!! You've said it all Beth! I try to motivate and inspire as much as I can, because I know how much changing my own lifestyle has made a difference for me. I don't need anyone to pay me in order to make it worth my while :smile:
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    I have to say I love BB products but hate the "coaching" aspect of it. I have been using their products for well over 10 years and became a member before they automatically signed you up with a coach. Everyday I get "friend" requests and they are from "coaches." I just got one a couple days ago and he asked lots of questions. Then I looked at his profile and saw he just became a member this year. I told him how long I have been using the products and that I never felt the need to have a coach or become one. After several messages he said "well, if you want to add me as a coach . . . and I can help you to achieve your goals." Excuse me? I have been an avid user for over 10 years and you are a newbie to it all and are going to help me reach my goals that I have already met? Um, no thanks, make your money off of someone else.

Wow, that's ridiculous though. I don't add people just to up my friends list to bug people. In fact, I don't even message anyone about BB products, ever.

They do this constantly on BB's website not here. I use it everyday to log my workouts and have a wonderful group of buddies there. I guarantee when I log on this morning I will have at least one friend request and it will be from a "coach."

They spam my twitter feed because I tend to post a lot of posts with :

#primal
    #running
    #P90X

I quit tagging anything related to P90X. Screw that. I'll post it in pig latin to avoid the spam...Sheesh.

I'm an extreme MLM skeptic, but we won't get into that in this post...I'll play nice in the sandbox today.
  • jswoods
    jswoods Posts: 23
    Options
    I have to say I love BB products but hate the "coaching" aspect of it. I have been using their products for well over 10 years and became a member before they automatically signed you up with a coach. Everyday I get "friend" requests and they are from "coaches." I just got one a couple days ago and he asked lots of questions. Then I looked at his profile and saw he just became a member this year. I told him how long I have been using the products and that I never felt the need to have a coach or become one. After several messages he said "well, if you want to add me as a coach . . . and I can help you to achieve your goals." Excuse me? I have been an avid user for over 10 years and you are a newbie to it all and are going to help me reach my goals that I have already met? Um, no thanks, make your money off of someone else.

Wow, that's ridiculous though. I don't add people just to up my friends list to bug people. In fact, I don't even message anyone about BB products, ever.

They do this constantly on BB's website not here. I use it everyday to log my workouts and have a wonderful group of buddies there. I guarantee when I log on this morning I will have at least one friend request and it will be from a "coach."

This whole thread makes me sad. Coaches are "advised" to avoid all these tactics by Beachbody, so this kind of thread doesn't happen. Coaches should be here to listen and support. I apologize on behalf of those who have offended you. :ohwell:
  • PattiPositive
    Options
    I get enough protein in my diet for food alone. I don't add any. There is such thing as to much. After my own research, its hard to eat less than the daily requirements if you eat a healthy diet.
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    For blending problems, there is a shaker called The Blender that comes with a spiral metal ball inside. It helps mix anything up perfectly.

Sorry to interrupt but I just need to comment on your profile picture edorice! OMG!!! The fat is yuck!
  • juliana1977
    juliana1977 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I came thru this quote that says somehing like this: "Our forks and our feet will show us our heath destiny". This is so true!!
    From my experience I am spending more money with groceries just b/c healthier foods (here in the USA) are more expensive than junk and not so healthy foods. Off course I could stick to the basics, like eggs, milk, cottage cheese, bananas and apples. But it would make my diet limited. Fresh veggies and fruits arent cheap, and whole grain can cost a lot. But all we really need is to be aware of what we eat. Make smart eating decisions and take a walk/jogg/run!
    We really dont need to spend lots of money to workout and diet! We CAN choose to, but there is no need!
  • jennygurumi
    Options
    This is so funny and true. I use facebook and have added a few contacts of people who have found me on health and fitness related pages and they all sell shakeology! :laugh:
  • fullerlj
    fullerlj Posts: 25
    Options
    For blending problems, there is a shaker called The Blender that comes with a spiral metal ball inside. It helps mix anything up perfectly.
    I tried that with Protein Ultimate and it got clogged in the little ball. I finally got one of those single serving blenders.

I have a single serving blender...Hamilton Beach $15 at Wal-Mart. I love it ...blend and drink, kinda like a magic bullet but much cheaper!!!
  • curvyhips28
    Options
    anyone know, how Shakeology gets delivered to Canada? Do they bring it right to your door, and you have to sign for it? I've had to do that before, for things over $100. lol Or do they drop it off at the post office? Hope it's the second one, cause I'm barely home, so how would I sign for it HAHA!
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Lol, I gave up on those stuff. It's expensive as hell... and I feel that I'm doing great without them. :P
  • shawnscott5
    shawnscott5 Posts: 295 Member
    Options

I know that for me personally, I love to encourage and help people. It is what I have always done, and will always do. I too am sorry that some are ruining it for the BB coaches that are really in it to help others. Good luck on all your journeys!!