Need some friends to motivate please

Options
13»

Replies

• cindylay
    cindylay Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Laura,

Interesting to see your post as I logged in specifically for the same reason! I would like to friend you if that's okay. I am especially interested in getting ideas by seeing what other folks eat.

Cindy
  • BEquality
    BEquality Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm brand new here too (this is my first post, after lurking for a couple days). Discovered the app via a friend... and then the website, because it's easier to log everything with it. (My current phone can be slow, often.) Only been logging my food and exercise intake for a few days. I'm leery of weighing myself (long story) but I think I will soon because I want to have accurate weight loss info... I need to take "before" pictures too. But anyway, nvm me... welcome, Laura! :)
    Welcome to you also :) As much as you do not want to weigh or take pics I highly suggest it. It gives you an idea of where you are at, will help motivate you, and when you do reach goal you will wish you had taken those measurements/pics earlier :) Don't do just the scale though measure your body too!

Thank you, @Cerakoala! :) My apologies for my late reply. I tried to reply sooner but lost the comment I'd typed.

I didn't have a problem with taking pictures so much as weighing myself. But I did it, and it was a good thing. I really overestimated what I weigh. :) I wish we'd had a scale when I started, but oh well. I do still need to take my measurements though. I sew and craft a lot so I have a tape measure. :)

For places to track with my measurements, I was thinking… neck, shoulders, bust, chest, bicep (I don't really have much of one right now), waist, hips, thigh, and calf. Is that good or should I track more?
  • katie0283
    katie0283 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Laura - I'm looking for a few friends for motivation too! It's actually the reason I logged on today. If you don't mind I'd like to add you as a friend :) Katie