Celebration! 13 months - down 66lbs

Options

Replies

• saraj9999
    saraj9999 Posts: 18
    Options
    You look great - and so much happier. Keep up the excellent work and dedication!
  • chasingdreams18
    chasingdreams18 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so proud to call you one of my MFP friends. You have done such a wondrful job :bigsmile: Keep up the great work.:tongue:
  • Cottagestylekid
    Options
    Wow!! Love this post! So proud of you! You look great! I love MFP too and feel the same way!! Awesome job girl!
  • kimstwin
    kimstwin Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep up the awesome work!

I consider myself an Mfp addict!
  • brittaney0625
    brittaney0625 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Love your story and love letter to MFP!!
    Congrats!! Keep up the fantastic job you are doing.
  • lyndabyh
    lyndabyh Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    So beautiful both inside and out. Congrats on your successes s so far and best of luck on the rest of your journey to a happier , healthier you.
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Amazing...keep up the great work
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    I love your attitude - way to persevere!

Someone needs to write a weight loss version of the tortoise and the hare story, slow and steady and you will reach your goal. Keep up the great work.
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    you are doing fantastic! Congrats for the loss so far. Keep up the hard work and you will be paid big time. You need to remember that you were a pretty girl then, you are a pretty girl now and you will be a pretty girl when you reach goal. Your heart never changes, just the vessel it is in does. Good work.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    Inspiration you are. Great job
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thank you so very much! I am so blessed!
  • Danispen
    Danispen Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you are looking fantastic! Gorgeous, keep it up
  • yasmeenelrakhawy
    Options
    I don't know who you are but I'm proud of you! Way to go!

Keep up the amazing progress!
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Congrats, awesome progress!!
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Thank you to every one who took the time to comment on my story. As soon as I have time I'll respond in more detail.
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier and not even like the same person! You have worked so hard! Way to go!
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you're looking great, just keep going!
  • lofeisgood
    lofeisgood Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Love your post .It is so motivating!!! I was on and off MFP,but now I joined dietbet games and won twice just because on MFP.Thank you for great pictures,you look beautiful.Keep getting better and better!!!:flowerforyou:
  • JoLMahan
    JoLMahan Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look so happy! You can definitely see the loss in your face... and you look at least 5 years younger if not more! Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • RJenxi
    RJenxi Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great post inspirational and echoes my story I am just at the beginning and take motivation from your journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!