So bring your good times and your laughter too
    We gonna celebrate your party with you

:love: :love: :love:

Celebrate good times, come on!

Thanks for making me laugh, and for celebrating the party with me :tongue:
  • slimbettie
    slimbettie Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed your love letter to MFP, it expresses my own thoughts and experiences so well. Congratulations on learning what is involved in losing the weight and getting healthy. (It took us long enough, didn't it :)) You are very beautiful and I look forward to hearing more from you as you continue on your journey to better health!

Thanks so much! It must be close to 10 years since I was last the weight I am now...so, yes, it took us long enough!! LOL.
  • slimbettie
    Options
    Love your post .It is so motivating!!! I was on and off MFP,but now I joined dietbet games and won twice just because on MFP.Thank you for great pictures,you look beautiful.Keep getting better and better!!!:flowerforyou:

Thank you for mentioning the word "dietbet". Gone and googled it; I never knew such an amazing website existed!!!! Sure I love the challenges and groups here on MFP, but putting my money where my mouth is, just puts it on a completely different level!!!! I am now a MFP and dietbet addict :grumble: :laugh: Any one who reads here and wants to join me, please come in. My name is still Slimbettie. www.dietbetter.com :flowerforyou:
  • emcgehee1
    emcgehee1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! BTW, you look terrific now but you are awfully pretty even in your before picture. Just imagine how amazing your going to look when you reach your goal!
  • twopeas2
    twopeas2 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Well done!
  • slimbettie
    Options
    Very inspirational! BTW, you look terrific now but you are awfully pretty even in your before picture. Just imagine how amazing your going to look when you reach your goal!

Thank you. For so many years I barely saw myself in the mirror. Now that I am losing the weight and GAINING my confidence back, I start to feel pretty again. I will post here again in a year's time, with photo updates. I also wonder how I will look..
  • meparker757
    meparker757 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great Job! You look great, keep up the good work.
  • slimbettie
    Options
    I love your attitude - way to persevere!

Someone needs to write a weight loss version of the tortoise and the hare story, slow and steady and you will reach your goal. Keep up the great work.

yap yap yap! I prefer the slow and steady approach. Hopefully the long time it takes to reach my goal weight will be kind to my skin. So far no sagging anywhere. :tongue:
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Awesome work! You are a beautiful woman and wonderful inspiration for me to keep on going. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • howel2km
    howel2km Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great job! Such an inspiration, thank you for sharing your story = )
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!
  • AssassinElektra
    AssassinElektra Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for sharing your success story. You have done so well and a inspiration to many :)
  • Lnature71
    Lnature71 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Your doing great! Keep pressing on.
  • dashdiet2013
    dashdiet2013 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! You are an inspiration. Continued success on your journey!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!
  • knittingayle
    knittingayle Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    congratulations!! WHOO HOO!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!