Was this discussed yet? Jeremy Meeks...

Options
1235»

Replies

• jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks....I can't for the life of me actually post the picture. So if one of you can that would be great...lol

10406460_10152477010454547_4247191604270433043_n.jpg

STILL FINEEEEEE!! <3
  • JoshTheGiant
    JoshTheGiant Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't get the "gay looking" thing either. It's 2014. 1) Who cares...love is universal. 2) Eryone looks gay to me. #thanksskinnyjeans

no_stop_thats_gay.jpg
  • McCluskey1128
    McCluskey1128 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    To be prefectly honest...looks like he is a still in the closet gay man. The thug life doesn't like the gay life very much and the tear drop is probably just something to keep him from getting beat up.

Get a life. Insulting someone by implying they're homosexual is pathetic and shows a complete lack of intelligence.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

See? There's always someone ready to defend a murderer.

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

I believe it was only a gun possession charge.

Tear drop tattoo = murderer

I doubt he got it because of his love for the John Waters film Cry Baby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_drop_tattoo

1) you just used wiki to try to prove a point
    2) If someone gets a cross tattooed on them does that mean they automatically believe in Jesus?

Nothing is black and white, a lot of people do things or get tattoos without knowing the real meaning behind it. I'm not defending him though, I'm sure he has killed people or done things of that nature.

All my point was is that there are multiple meanings for a tear drop tattoo and that it doesn't automatically mean he is a murderer.

None of the meanings listed make him any more appealing.

so someone who got raped while they were in prison is on the same footing as a murderer? .... nice.... not.

No, it's really the whole "they were in prison" thing that turns me off. I'm no angel, but prison is a deal breaker. Call me crazy...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't get the "gay looking" thing either. It's 2014. 1) Who cares...love is universal. 2) Eryone looks gay to me. #thanksskinnyjeans

You are killing me today! :laugh:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    The truth is NONE of us know this dude and none of us know if he is guilty of what he is accused of and none of us know if he belongs in jail. He's cute....yes. He's also married so as long as his wife is ok with him then eh.....

See? There's always someone ready to defend a murderer.

"None of us should judge!" Once a person identifies himself as a cold blooded killer I tend to get a smidge judgey. You invite him over for dinner. I'm gonna pass.

I believe it was only a gun possession charge.

Tear drop tattoo = murderer

I doubt he got it because of his love for the John Waters film Cry Baby.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tear_drop_tattoo

1) you just used wiki to try to prove a point
    2) If someone gets a cross tattooed on them does that mean they automatically believe in Jesus?

Nothing is black and white, a lot of people do things or get tattoos without knowing the real meaning behind it. I'm not defending him though, I'm sure he has killed people or done things of that nature.

All my point was is that there are multiple meanings for a tear drop tattoo and that it doesn't automatically mean he is a murderer.

None of the meanings listed make him any more appealing.

so someone who got raped while they were in prison is on the same footing as a murderer? .... nice.... not.

No, it's really the whole "they were in prison" thing that turns me off. I'm no angel, but prison is a deal breaker. Call me crazy...

So you don't think that it's possible for anyone EVER to have been wrongfully convicted?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post pictures in here. There is one of him smiling with his gold teeth and he no longer looks hot. Then another where he is all over another man...yes very gay looking.

Ummmm...what?
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Well that sucks....I can't for the life of me actually post the picture. So if one of you can that would be great...lol

STILL FINEEEEEE!! <3

I'll add the dental work to his tab after I bail him out.
  • I_need_moar_musclez
    I_need_moar_musclez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    So what about Casey Anthony?
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

STILL FINEEEEEE!! <3

Throw in some tattoo removal and put his *kitten* to work!!
  • jmurray90
    jmurray90 Posts: 431 Member
    Options

STILL FINEEEEEE!! <3

I'm glad that we are all on the same page, the man is attractive. Period.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options

So you don't think that it's possible for anyone EVER to have been wrongfully convicted?

Nit picking. There are exceptions to every rule, but it isn't always necessary to spell them out, right?
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    Who? And he is not gorgeous or hot.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    Options

Nit picking. There are exceptions to every rule, but it isn't always necessary to spell them out, right?

Yeah, but if you go around assuming every felon is a bad person and everyone whoever went to prison was guilty, then you end up condemning someone that doesn't deserve it. It's not nitpicking. It's a very real possibility.
  • MFPMol
    MFPMol Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Who? And he is not gorgeous or hot.

Oh, but he is.

ETA: When his mouth is closed. (which goes for any man...) :laugh:
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Not attractive at all, at least to me.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I'm not interested in random men because of their mug shots. I'm happily married anyway.

I'm not interested in people that are violent, as in enjoying the suffering of others.

That aside, someone having been to prison would be cause for serious reflection. But, I do agree that people can go to prison for reasons that they later grow up and move past. While a lot of violent offenders don't go to prison.

Also, having caps on teeth is not so terrible and being gay does not make someone less attractive. Being raped doesn't either.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I wish I knew how to post pictures in here. There is one of him smiling with his gold teeth and he no longer looks hot. Then another where he is all over another man...yes very gay looking.

I don't understand why people keep saying he looks gay. What does that have to do with anything?
    exactly! and what does 'gay looking' even mean? :noway: :huh:
    To be prefectly honest...looks like he is a still in the closet gay man. The thug life doesn't like the gay life very much and the tear drop is probably just something to keep him from getting beat up.

Get a life. Insulting someone by implying they're homosexual is pathetic and shows a complete lack of intelligence.
    ^
  • Onderwoman
    Onderwoman Posts: 130
    Options

STILL FINEEEEEE!! <3

I'm glad that we are all on the same page, the man is attractive. Period.

Looks somewhat mentally challenged in the other pic. Yuck, looks like a loser all around, but nice eyes, nice in the way a shark is nice though probably.