Stop Eating After 830 Pm

Options
13»

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    You upset the poor girl into deactivating her account.

Well done.
  • pope66682
    pope66682 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    One stupid post by OP and their account has been deactivated.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Well it works for me and now that i have given up eating late i feel better - no sluggishness and no bad tummy

Good for you!

However, it does not change the fact that your statement on your homepage is just wrong.

"It's a proven fact that eating late makes you obese - yuck!!"

Nor does eating late make everyone ill or feel sluggish the next day.

That is your opinion and u are entitled to it
    I eat late all the time and have never been obese. Further proof that I'm a wizard.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Considering that I don't even get out of work until around 1 a.m. sometimes, and eat dinner often around 9 or 10 p.m., this would be a very, very bad idea for me. But thanks for the invitation.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    NO
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I eat at 10 every night. I am asleep by 12. Maybe I am just lucky to be ok with it. What say you all...

I eat dinner at 8:30 most nights, with a snack around 10 or 10:30... Hasn't hampered my progress at all.
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I just ate. I'm scared now. Somebody hold me.
  • HerkMeOff
    HerkMeOff Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    My lunch break @ work is at 8:30

WHAT DO I DO NOW??!??!?!
  • caesar164
    caesar164 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    This is a dumb topic? Are there any moderators on this site??! There so many trolls here! I have never seen one thread closed... I would have closed this thread immediately after the first post and would have instructed to do a search on this beat to death topic! The reason you gained weight was because you went over your maintenance limit! Not the time of day you ate the food!! I eat right be for bed, but not pizza!!!? That's just not a good mealk before bed.. I eat lean proteins, with less carbs, like cottage cheese with some fruit or mybfavorite , vanilla keffir! Its so good, if you don't know what keffir is, its yogurt on steroids lol! Ridiculous amount of beneficial bacteria!
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Well it works for me and now that i have given up eating late i feel better - no sluggishness and no bad tummy

Umm OP you stated in another thread that you don't eat after 9pm - "Except on a Saturday night"?

So how does that work then?

Look at the dates - i have changed since then - bloody hell what is wrong with you people - we are supposed to be supporting each other in weight loss instead you are jumping down my throat.

I wish i hadnt bothered - i was only looking for support as i am struggling

We are supporting you, OP and everyone else that might see your 'fact' and believe it. Believing something that is patently false doesn't do anyone any good. Spreading ignorance about the human body and the way it metabolizes food is wrong and should be combated. If we didn't, then Dr. Oz and every other snake oil salesman would reign supreme.

Knowledge is what will help people make the right choices.

Misinformation will help people continue to flounder and give up.
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    You upset the poor girl into deactivating her account.

Well done.

YOU BULLIES!!!

1257848081_elizabeth-lambert_soccer_bully.gif
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    You gaiz r so meeeeeeen!!!

417da427b6ddbfc8ff733f6579d68a98.jpg
  • fushigi1988
    fushigi1988 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    What about daylight savings time? How does your body cope with that?
  • shmerek
    shmerek Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    If you eat after midnight you turn into a gremlin. It is a fact.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    So say this actually worked. And if you eat at 8:31PM, you will automatically gain weight.
    When would your body "know" that it's okay to eat again? What time is "okay"?
    OP threw a line out, but never reeled it back in.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    This is a dumb topic? Are there any moderators on this site??! There so many trolls here! I have never seen one thread closed... I would have closed this thread immediately after the first post and would have instructed to do a search on this beat to death topic! The reason you gained weight was because you went over your maintenance limit! Not the time of day you ate the food!! I eat right be for bed, but not pizza!!!? That's just not a good mealk before bed.. I eat lean proteins, with less carbs, like cottage cheese with some fruit or mybfavorite , vanilla keffir! Its so good, if you don't know what keffir is, its yogurt on steroids lol! Ridiculous amount of beneficial bacteria!

One already posted!

Why is pizza not ok before bed?
  • thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    oh i see - well my stomach was so bad i couldnt go into work for a few days - also eating late makes you sluggish the following day
    maybe makes u sluggish. i usually have dinner about 9. a steak right now and will run my usual 4 miles sun am
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,014 Member
    Options

There are moderators and threads are closed.
    I guess you don't see them because locked threads are often subsequently deleted by the mods.

The search function doesn't work all that well and I don't think it matters if someone starts a topic that has already been discussed - nobody has to cllick into the thread if they don't want to.

To be fair, OP was inviting people to join her group - if it is a new group, that is not a repeat topic anyway.

I guess if she has deactivated now the group is a non starter though.