Do you excercise alone or with someone

Options
124»

Replies

• madaraku
    madaraku Posts: 6
    Options
    I workout alone. I used to workout with my husband before when we where doing Insanity. But it's sucks-doesn't worked for us :( So now I'm doing my own.
  • Cbanjo
    Cbanjo Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I never used to like to exercise on my own as i like to be in company of other people. But then, a friend introduced me to DVD workouts and i just love working out on my own now in the privacy of my bedroom. I am currently on Shaun T Insanity workout after l finished Charlene Extreme which was very good.
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Alone!
    College student= broke and then gym at campus charges u extra for using it so my I cleared a room and turned it into my workout room :) I get to do it at any time at my own pace and its awesome :D
    plus I've had the "lets go to the gym with the bff" and it turned out on:
    a) diirty equipment
    b) annoying people
    c) classes waaaaaaaay too crowded
    d) I ended up talking 54751765435 time more than working out so nope, not ever again
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    With my fiancee, Yo Lazarov. She is just... wow! :bigsmile: :heart: :flowerforyou:

10369588_10152142629226611_6273910396735046332_n.jpg
  • jessicagrieshaber
    jessicagrieshaber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I have been working out alone forever, but recently been working out with a friend. It's nice to have someone to support you, push you and motivate you to get through that last set or a long mile!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Alone, always