20 somethings with weight to lose

Options
13»

Replies

• VenusSparks
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 21 and got 40lbs to lose.. I've been yo-yo dieting for a couple of years and I'm at my heaviest 180 lbs. Trying to finish my bachelor's, recently married, and work full-time. It's a little hectic and I definitely need motivation from you guys :) My main goal is to be a ble to wear a 2-piece bikini for the 1st time!
  • yychen01
    yychen01 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. yay for 20's. Also, if anyone else is starting out and have absolutely no idea how to start with eating clean or exercising. I can totally help! Fitness has always been a passion of mine. I love a good exercise program with a schedule. This baby weight is taking forever to leave my body but I'm slowly making progress, which is fine b/c slow progress is more permanent than any overnight lose 20 pounds gig. hahha.
  • for_my_inquiring_mind
    Options
    to loose weight and to definitely be healthy
  • KetuBann
    KetuBann Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    27 Sheesh I'm old.

25lbs to my goal weight of 180 and bf% under 10%
  • kirili3
    kirili3 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, trying to lose about 50 pounds.

Good luck to you!
  • fifilepeu
    fifilepeu Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and always struggled with my weight (I have PCOS which doesn't help!). However, I had a bad start to 2014 and put even MORE weight on, so am now at my heaviest and largest ever. As of yesterday, I made a decision to finally tackle it head on, relogged in to MFP (haven't been on in a year or so) and starting to track everything. I do suffer with days of depression from time to time though which can send me back to my old habits, so I need to learn to control them.

Support would be welcome from anyone, and I will support those who want it!
  • palmerdanielle
    palmerdanielle Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, going to University, been overweight pretty much my whole life but really put the pounds on once I moved out and started school a few years back, didn't realize how much I'd put on until I saw pictures and decided in January to make some changes. It's been a slow process, I originally thought I could do it in just over a year but at this point even if it takes me 3 I still plan to do it. I've had the odd setback but haven't really gained back and have maintained about the last 2 months so I want to get back to losing again!
    Feel free to add me!