How much weight

Options
2»

Replies

• mzbek24
    mzbek24 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    My body looks similar to yours, though I think I am taller. I'm aiming to lose 5kg more, and I lift weights doing the Stronglifts 5x5 program in conjunction with my cycling a few times per week in the hope that I can lose some fat and flatten my tummy area 'cause that's the only area I really want to feel a little bit more confident about. It is slowly happening :)
    I think you could try to aim for 5kg while lifting weights in some sort of beginner program and see how you get on :)
  • elsinora
    elsinora Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I think you look amazing. Love your figure. It depends what you find comfortable and what you want. If you want to get ripped, then strength training and lower body fat (but you don't have that much) or stay as you are and still look amazing. I do sports every day (in a pro team) (but I like having some flesh and look softer despite everyone being ripped). Your body!! X
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    10-20
    :angry:

What? she asked and i gave

just my opinion, there is body fat there that needs to be burned and filled in with muscle.

Gosh, butt hurt much?

Needs to be? Let's be real. She's clearly at a healthy BF% and is just sitting awkwardly.

How is an emoticon even indicative of butthurt? Your post seems like such an oddly defensive reaction.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Depends. How tall are you? What is your goal? Pretty lean, w/ muscle definition? Or do you like slightly more body fat?

But yeah, based on my own preferences I'd also say 10-20lbs.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I think you have a really cute figure.
    I don't think you really HAVE to lose anything.

How do you feel about weight training? I think you would really like the results.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    I agree with most here. I think you look great! I say now you should just focus on heavy lifting.
  • Supertact
    Supertact Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I'd focus on lifting weights rather then losing more weight.
  • bizgirl26
    bizgirl26 Posts: 1,808 Member
    Options
    I think you look great! It is hard to tell with one picture as I think you are sitting awkward and trying to balance . No more than 10 pounds as you look like you have good curves. I totally agree with everyone that you shouldnt focus on weight loss but start to lift weights. It isnt always about what the scale says but weights will get you the results you want. I would take your body any day
  • kittyd7015
    kittyd7015 Posts: 4,546 Member
    Options
    aw thank u everyone :-) im goin to do my first eva circuits at the weekend to try an get toned :-)