My 100+ pound transformation pics

Options
124»

Replies

• tiggsnanny
    tiggsnanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation, you look a different person, well done :flowerforyou:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Ahh, beachbody and shakeology.

portion control mostly. I do take TurboKick, Insanity, and a PiYo classes at my local YMCA though, which are all made by beachbody.
    Now if that gets my account revoked, I'm gonna be so sad!
    Wow, with over 20,600 form posts that you've posted, haven't you been put in MFP jail by now?!

All in due time. Probably any day now, in fact. But the fact that I'm never on the site surreptitiously trying to sell people products or services probably helps too.
  • aarnwine2013
    aarnwine2013 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Well however you did it, great job! You look so healthy and fit!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal! You look great!
  • nmncare
    nmncare Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Fantastic results! You look Great!
  • ammossrn
    ammossrn Posts: 43
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind words! It took a lot of hard work and not giving up! I hope I provided some motivation!

I've always struggled with my weight-- I graduated high school at 200 pounds, college at 240 pounds, and after my 2nd baby I was 270 pounds (as seen in the pic). I am a real person with real struggles!

There is no magic out there that can make this happen without working toward it. It's not easy, but it doesn't have to be impossible!
    And to the person who said no kind words at all, but just accused me of trying to sell something, I wish you great success in your weight loss journey too!
  • RosieRaz
    RosieRaz Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Your arms look fantastic! Awesome perseverence.
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! The pic of you with the kids in your pants just shows how far you've come!
  • cathiebourne
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous, well done you :happy: Now I need to try :ohwell:
  • MYhealthyjourney70
    MYhealthyjourney70 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
  • ammossrn
    ammossrn Posts: 43
    Options
    Your arms look fantastic! Awesome perseverence.

THANK YOU! :)
  • pjplatinum1
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the great work!
  • lighterbytheday21
    lighterbytheday21 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    that's is sooo awesome :) I am so happy for you :) you look great
  • moparjer
    moparjer Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success! You're such an inspiration!
  • 1sgs
    1sgs Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A job well done!!
  • RSBrewer1961
    RSBrewer1961 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Nice to see another from Nobletucky kicking Fat's *kitten*. You look awesome...I'm 41lbs behind you but just 12lbs to go for me. I found it beyond inspirational when I saw those kids in those pants with you. I was 246.5 and couldn't imagine then how much better I feel now at 187. Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!