113 lbs lost in 18 months - Thank you Mean People!

Options
15678911»

Replies

• TWA84
    TWA84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Nice, congrats!
  • Phattygirl14
    Phattygirl14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Simply amazing.
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Most excellent! And happy Birthday... from fatdoobs friend Nikki. Yeah I know he changed it to Z... but I don't deal with change well...
  • HealthierME29607
    Options
    What an inspiring story! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Stories like yours are what keep me motivated and help me believe I can do this too.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I can only repeat what others have said, simply incredible, what a difference! Very well done indeed, you are so inspiring.

Exactly what I was going to say!

Also, love the fact that you took what is normally deemed as "mean" and listened to the underlying message! That in itself tells me what a positive person you are. FABULOUS!:drinker:
  • JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Wonderful work you've done!
    I tend to agree with you as well, some of the greatest advice that I've read came out with snark! :)
  • MichelleV1990
    MichelleV1990 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspirational accomplishment!!! You did it for all of the right reasons....for yourself. My hat is off to you!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!