133 lbs down, 11 lbs to go...

Options

Replies

• Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Great job man! Its no easy task and takes true dedication. If you dont mind sharing what kind of strength workout do you do? Im very near my goal as well but currently my main focus is to get rid of some leftover skin specificly at the lower belly. Again amazing job! I can relate.

Dude that is what I'm focusing on now. It's hard. I don't have a lot of it, but since I still have some weight to drop, I'm hoping it comes off better when I reach my goal.
  • DiscePati
    DiscePati Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    That's a lot of hard work right there. You've paid the price to succeed. Congratulations and great job!
  • apparations
    apparations Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!
  • ccm1313
    ccm1313 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look like I hope to soon. Well, all relative, but "soon" none the less!
  • amylynnrobert
    amylynnrobert Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • willow_rb
    willow_rb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations! Great job!! So inspirational.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome
  • babylalito
    Options
    congratulations keep up the good work. Let us know how you did it.
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You Look Fantastic... Bravo and Congratulations on reaching your milestone.

JoAnna.
    PS. Have a great 4th. :happy:
  • Babygyrl_4
    Options
    Congratulations keep up the good work
  • 347Gigi
    347Gigi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    What a transformation!!! Congratulations!!!
  • thisistrished
    Options
    Wow what. Change. Congrats
  • jayme252014
    Options
    Awesome Job!
  • 63hanson
    63hanson Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Good for you, getting back on track. It sounds like you've maintained for several years so you are light years ahead of most of us. My biggest worry is being able to maintain once I've reached my goal. I still have about 30 pounds to go, so it will be a while.
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Allenrulz wrote: »
    It's been a tough road but I'm back into the swing of things. I'm 224 as of this morning but holding myself accountable and want to reach 180. Just need to start having some motivation again. Stress can really be a bad thing but all it takes is willpower and knowing what you want.

This is me! You can totally do it! I'm starting all over again and I'm only day 11 into it.
  • JoAnna4731
    JoAnna4731 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The good news - you caught yourself before you lost all ground you had gained four years ago. You are not starting over from scratch! You can do this - you know this because you did it before. And yes, stress can derail even the most focused among us - that is what happened to me. Keep up the great work!
  • solieco1
    solieco1 Posts: 1,559 Member
    Options
    You are still 80 lbs down from where you started! Well done and I know you'll reach your goals. You've shown the strength and determination to get there. Thanks for the motivation.
  • nats38
    nats38 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking fantastic....well done you!!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot. You all are doing fantastic as well. We all got this.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!