What did YOU have for lunch??

Options

Replies

• kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Spring mix, grape tomatoes, 2 oz deli all natural turkey, carrots, croutons and balsamic vinegar. H2O with lemon.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Roast beef and baby swiss on a whole wheat bagel thin with honey mustard, along with some broccoli and cauliflower
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Had an amazing lunch today - Boars Head roast beef sandwich with melted sharp cheddar cheese, mayo, and fresh avocado served with a side of tomatoes from my garden.
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Mean green juice and a salad
  • RosieWest8
    RosieWest8 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A ham/turkey sandwich on white bread with mayo. Some brie cheese and a red delicious apple with peanut butter.
  • KameHameHaaa
    KameHameHaaa Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Woke up late so what I had was more like brunch lol. Bagel sandwich! Made with egg whites, laughing cow mozzarella, spinach and turkey.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Egg white omelette with bacon bits and a colby cheese slice, a Nature's Valley crunchy granola bar, plus some strawberries, grapes, and a peach dipped in some Greek yogurt mixed with vanilla protein powder and cinnamon :) I wasn't able to finish all the fruit, so I had the rest of it for a snack after work.
  • SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,731 Member
    Options
    My beloved and I had epic snuggles. Also,some Papa Johns buffalo chicken pizza, and a mint oreo milkshake. But mostly the epic snuggles.
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Spiralized zuccini pasta with chicken sausage.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    12 oz chicken breast
    1/4 cup of shredded kraft mexican cheese
  • 6ftamazon
    6ftamazon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    6 oz chicken breast with a tablespoon of chipotle BBQ sauce and a mixed greens salad with poppyseed dressing (my new addiction)
  • stacyosoyoos
    stacyosoyoos Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow! Some amazing lunch ideas out there... Unfortunately mine is not one if them today, I only had time for 1.5 rice cakes, popcorn butter flavoured. Although I did take yogurt, cantaloupe and grapefruit with me.
  • MelWilB137
    MelWilB137 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Lunch with clients...

small buffalo chicken sandwich (like 4") and salad (mostly lettuce plus egg, tomato, avocado, blue cheese, and a tad of dressing)

I need more home cooked meals...these never satisfy (you are so right Prince)
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Cheese ploughmans sandwich, half a guacamole wrap and a piece of vegan strawberry cheesecake.
  • Frappleberry
    Frappleberry Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    A salmon fillet and salad, felt VERY virtuous!:happy:
  • Swiftlet66
    Swiftlet66 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Bunch of random stuff because I was too lazy to cook something. 3 black plums from my backyard plum tree, an apple, and then some ube and sweet potato in coconut milk. Dinner will be more fun...
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I wasn't feeling well and wanted comfort food so I made a grilled cheese sandwich using Orowheat Sandwich Thins and light butter, it came in at 295 cals and was delicious!
  • vedavyasmd
    Options
    Mcdonald's salad soutyhwestern salad
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Two eggs (microwaved, meh), 2 turkey sausage patties, fat free cheese, a high fiber English muffin, mini peppers and a mocha protein latte.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell. Two Chipotle Ranch Chicken Loaded Grillers. I skipped my lunch (salad) for fake Mexican goodness, but will eat mah salad later tonight, as I am still at goal for the day (and sorta hit my macros, lol)