How did your bra size decrease?

Options

Replies

• tracydr
    tracydr Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost a whole bunch yet but I'm noticing decrease in breast size and a looser band. I wear silky soft bamboo sports bras and they were getting a bit tight for awhile. Now they are fitting much better.
  • lizafava2
    lizafava2 Posts: 185
    Options
    I've lost about 50 pounds total. At my biggest I was a 42DDD and now I am a 38D, sometimes 38DD. I just bought a sports bra that was 38C. Ca-razy.
  • candidcastaway
    candidcastaway Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I've lost about 20 pounds, and I went from a 38DD to a 36 full C.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I will lose band size, but my actual breasts don't change.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Mine changed EVERYTHING.

38F down to 32D. And the shape and structure are different too, likely because I was breastfeeding for a long period during the start of my fitness journey.

I now pretend my boobs don't exist. I don't like 'em.
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Went from a 38C to 36B. Was a 36A last time I was athletic, so not complaining!
  • Auraonfire
    Auraonfire Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When I initially lost a lot of weight (like 60lbs) my breasts disappeared from 36c to 32a...then after my son basically deflated.

So I got implants. :0
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    A full cup so far!!!!! Please no more, please!!!!!! ;)
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I went from being a 36DD to a 32DD, I need to get re-fitted again too!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I've lost 42 lbs and went from a 40C to a 36B. But since my waist went from a 35 to a 29 my boobs look bigger so it's all good.
  • DoNotSpamMe73
    DoNotSpamMe73 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Cup size went up and band size went down. Went from Au14E to Au12F.
  • caitconquersweight
    caitconquersweight Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    So far I've only lost band size, THANK GOODNESS lol. I wore a 46C when I started. I hate that number because it's incredibly embarrassing :( But after 30 pounds gone since I came back here, I'm comfortably in a 44C. Hopefully I won't lose a cup size, that would suck.
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to have gone down more than I did in size, not torso location! >< ( was one of the big reasons I wanted to lose, every time i lay down they pressed on the brachial arteries in my arms and cut off my blood flow every night to my arms/hands)
    44G/H to 36DDD
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was barely a C cup, really annoying to be heavy and still have small boobs. My "curves" are all behind me :wink:. Even worse to lose weight in your boobs destroying any chance of a rack. I'm super jelly of the ladies that aren't losing cup sizes. I really need a 38A because I can no longer fill a b cup completely. I hate that space between my boob and the bra cup. Still happy to be in a 38 instead of a 44 but could I have at least kept the B???
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I've lost 128 lb and gone from an uncomfortable (very likely improper fit) 40DD to 36DD.
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    At my biggest I was a 36FF and I needed a bigger cup size! About 2 months ago I got 2 34DD bras but they are now to big, they have this empty space in them so I reckon I must be a C now.

I always liked my boobs but now they are deflated and empty and gone ???? I did however have a thought today and that was that I might be able to get some pretty bras now, instead of the sacaffolding I've worn in previous years, I'm trying to look at the postive and it would be nice not having my wire resting on my chestbone anymore, that has become very uncomfortable lately
  • awomaninsane
    awomaninsane Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how jealous i am to read how lovely and big all your boobs sound! I've never really had any boobs, even when i was pregnant they only went up to a B cup.
    Since losing my extra bit of weight i am a 34B but most of that is the padding!
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how jealous i am to read how lovely and big all your boobs sound! I've never really had any boobs, even when i was pregnant they only went up to a B cup.
    Since losing my extra bit of weight i am a 34B but most of that is the padding!

Dont be jealous. :D My sister is the same as you and now thats she is older she is glad she never had big ones. They are awesome when you are young but when you get old... Well gravity sucks lol
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    At my heaviest I was a 16DD (Australian sizes) I think, now I am about a 12D, but getting close to a 10 soon. They look a bit more droopy to me personally, but my partner says they look a better shape without the flab around them and have actually improved even though they are smaller.
    Around the bust (band) is where I have lost most of my measurements on my body. Then waist, hips and thighs.
    Still got 5kg to go, and hoping most of that doesn't come from my now skinny looking chest. I'm like hellooo weight loss fairy, plenty can be taken from hips and thighs, you know! lol

I was wearing 16DD as well at the start, and I'm sure I could have gone up a size somewhere. The last bras I bought (Triumph Tri Action) were a 12DD, and I think I could safely go down to a 10D. Of course, after breastfeeding the offspring they will never be perky again, but I am not overly fussed.
  • Alice_in_VVonderland
    Alice_in_VVonderland Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If you're unsure of your bra size, please watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ

This was seriously eye opening for me. I went from barely fitting a 40D bra to realizing I was a 38F. Made a WORLD of difference.

I haven't measured myself completely since dropping 18 pounds, but I do know I've gone from 38 to 36 and my boobs feel a bit smaller.