How did your bra size decrease?

Options

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    They haven't. I'm starting to look like a manga cartoon.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    It's weird but menopause removed all the fat from my butt and hips and shifted it around to my midriff and waist, pared down my thighs somewhat, yet I now have more fat on my upper arms (which used to be skinny) and more fat in my breasts than I used to have at any given weight. So now I am able to weigh less and still have something "up top." My narrow shoulders are wider than my previously-wide now-narrow hips, for the first time in my life. Before menopause, my bustline and arms were the first places I would lose weight. Whether I weigh 108 or 135 I still wear the same size bras, which is 36 or 38 B or C depending on the bra. My bust size doesn't change enough to change my bra size. I wish I had $$$$$$ for breast implants, butt implants, tummy tuck and face lift!!!!!
  • navygrrl
    navygrrl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    42H to 36H so far. I wish the cup size would get smaller, but the ratio between band and cup seems to stay constant. Eventually the band size is going to bottom out, though, ,since my top ribs are starting to show.
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I lost band size, cup size stayed the same, but my boobs are fake so...... :laugh:

38D down to 34D
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Still a C cup, but 36 rather than 38 band size.
  • marko320
    marko320 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    You go, ladies!

I have dropped 30lbs and I'm happy to say my moobs are much smaller. I went from a 46L to a 44L jacket.
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I went from a 34 A to a 26 A.

26 A actually LOOKS bigger than 34 A did on my frame. however, now i have to special order my damn bras or sew the bands down on my old favorites.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Band size for the most part. As for the cups, they're a bit looser, as my boobies aren't as plump as they used to be.
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Band and cup.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose anything at all D: Wanted my cup size to go down. I think it now just fits slightly better into the cup size I was already wearing. Band size is exactly the same. Probably because I'm a pear. I lost on my tummy, thighs, and hips. And a bit in my arms.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I can't tell you how jealous i am to read how lovely and big all your boobs sound! I've never really had any boobs, even when i was pregnant they only went up to a B cup.
    Since losing my extra bit of weight i am a 34B but most of that is the padding!

Dont be jealous. :D My sister is the same as you and now thats she is older she is glad she never had big ones. They are awesome when you are young but when you get old... Well gravity sucks lol

:cry: Yep. I wouldn't mind if I miraculously became a B cup. Pretty sure my back would be pleased, too.
  • scrittrice
    scrittrice Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine says I now have "ski slope boobs" or "cocaine boobs" I looked at him like he was crazy when he said that! Definitely a weird way to describe my breasts... But apparently they're just "skinny boobs."

To get real descriptive for you, they're still very perky, but I've lost most of the weight in the top half so they kind of have a weird "ski slope" shape to them. I've had no loss in the band area, but I've always been very skinny there with a 32" band size. I was a C cup before, I'm definitely down to a B now and it was the first bit of fat to go when I started losing weight.

I've come to embrace being part of the "itty bitty titty committee" as some people call it, haha.

Yes, lost my cleavage completely. Apparently these are known as "shallow" breasts.

The more you know...
  • gobraves47
    gobraves47 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Mine have gotten a lot smaller, but I've actually gone up a cup size. I'm sure I was wearing too small bra, but so far I've gone from 44DDD to 38G (4D). I'm hoping since I have an inverted triangle body shape the boobs will eventually get smaller. I'd love to finish up about 36D or DD.
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight initially, it went from my boobs and I dropped from a 36DD to a 36C. However, more recently, I got measured and turns out I'm a 34D. I'm going to get this confirmed sometime soon, but I bought a sports bra in a size 34D and it fits fine.

These are UK sizes btw
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I lost mostly band size. Went from a 42C to a 36B. The first to go were my boobs, so for the longest time I thought I looked pretty disproportionate as was pretty upset about it, but now that the rest of me is getting littler too, I'm starting to look more even. I'm liking the smaller girls, as one else mentioned, running is so much easier, as is getting in and out of sports bras.
  • widemajm
    widemajm Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Only my band size decreased. I thought I was a C cup because my 40D bra was soo big on me, but I tried a 40C on and....oh dear, the poor bra. So I am a 38D at the moment. I was hoping cup size would decrease to a C, because I like to run and be active and a D, although not even close to the biggest I've seen or heard of, can be a little uncomfortable when jumping or running. Oh well...got to be grateful for what I have! :smile:
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    After 24 lbs, my cup size and band size are the same. I was a 34A then and I'm a 34A now. I have noticed that they're a bit smaller, though. I know I'm packing on pounds when my boobs get bigger, and they were popping out of my bra a bit at 155 lbs. I've also noticed that, since I started lifting, they're perkier than they were. You'd think A's would be perky at my age regardless, but you'd be wrong. I like them better now, slightly smaller but easier on the eyes.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    At both my lightest and my heaviest (about 50 lb difference), I'm still popping out of a 38DD. I think I'm more of a 36F, but I have to go get measured and dont currently have money for new bras.
  • LexingtonBadger
    LexingtonBadger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    If you're unsure of your bra size, please watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Jk55ep4XUQ

This was seriously eye opening for me. I went from barely fitting a 40D bra to realizing I was a 38F. Made a WORLD of difference.

I haven't measured myself completely since dropping 18 pounds, but I do know I've gone from 38 to 36 and my boobs feel a bit smaller.

YAAAAS! I wanna second this!

Seriously, it's sooo easy to measure yourself. I was wearing an uncomfortable 36D for the longest time, turns out I'm actually a 32E or F (depending on the bra) in UK sizing. Which sounds huge, but it's actually not.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I was 36D and now I'm 36B . The girls used to be spectacular and are now sad deflated balloons.