Manther or DILF?

Options
123457»

Replies

• Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Considering a manther is just an old guy that preys on younger women, I'm definitely going to have to go with DILF as being the sexier of the two. Seems like the obvious answer unless you're a...sugar baby, or whatever it's called.

I find dads pretty hot, in general. A handsome guy holding a baby is just sexy.
    Agreed, but a handsome guy playing ball with his kids, Oh yeah!
  • Oi_Sunshine
    Oi_Sunshine Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Who needs words?

I do the one eyebrow up, look the Mr. up and down and punctuate it with a growly "mmmm". It communicates everything nicely without any acronyms or zoological nick names.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Considering a manther is just an old guy that preys on younger women, I'm definitely going to have to go with DILF as being the sexier of the two. Seems like the obvious answer unless you're a...sugar baby, or whatever it's called.

Agreed, but a handsome guy playing ball with his kids, Oh yeah!

My kids won't play ball with me anymore 'cause I'll throw AT them when they crowd the plate.
  • CoolFellow
    CoolFellow Posts: 21
    Options
    Either name is OK with me.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options

I mean really, does it get any sexier?

37214_439810246094_6407603_n.jpg
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Dilf sounds like a sex toy.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    This thread made me gigglesnort a little bit.

Really, I don't know about a Manther because any older guy could be a Manther, even hideous looking trolls that are creepy as @!$% but a DILF? They've already been identified as ready-to-go.

I'd prefer DILF. :drinker:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Well, yeah.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,041 Member
    Options
    i say DILF
  • Salty_Sauce
    Salty_Sauce Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't care either way. As long as ANYONE still found me attractive!! or even just wanted relations ;-)
  • ChasingMyBliss
    ChasingMyBliss Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Well, yeah.

So it's clearly the winner!
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Hell yeah!