Lose 15 before the new year

Options

Replies

• margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you ladies are feeling the pressure, but I sure am!!
    I didn't spend nearly enough time at the gym this weekend, and my calories were thru the roof!!!!!
    I vow to do much better this week, including thanksgiving!!

h15by11.jpg
  • txchic_73
    txchic_73 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I don't know if you ladies are feeling the pressure, but I sure am!!
    I didn't spend nearly enough time at the gym this weekend, and my calories were thru the roof!!!!!
    I vow to do much better this week, including thanksgiving!!

h15by11.jpg

Can you put my current weight in at 140.0 please? I want to SEE some results from this week!! Haha. Thank you!
  • margie_77
    Options
    Of course!! :) Anytime y'all want to post a weight in this post, I'll update it the next chance I get!
    And if I miss an update from you, definately feel free to let me know. I want everyone's progress to show, it looks better for us as a team!! WOOT

i15by11.jpg
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to go strong starting Friday.
  • margie_77
    Options
    Me too!! If I can after running tomorrow morning. If not, I'll be back hard at it Saterday morning!! hahahah Have a great Turkey Day everyone! :)
  • margie_77
    Options
    All righty... So, this thread was started on Nov. 10th. That gave a total of 51 days to lose 15lbs :) Tomorrow is the 1/3 of the way there mark... that's 5lbs. Here's where we are so far today. :)
    The next major check point is 12/14 - 10 lbs!! :D
    ps. I know we didn't all start that day, and I know that not everyone is trying to lose 15 lbs. This is just a generalization. :)
    k15by11.jpg
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Today I'm at 141 but I went to the gym. So I'm hoping to be down next Friday.
    All righty... So, this thread was started on Nov. 10th. That gave a total of 51 days to lose 15lbs :) Tomorrow is the 1/3 of the way there mark... that's 5lbs. Here's where we are so far today. :)
    The next major check point is 12/14 - 10 lbs!! :D
    ps. I know we didn't all start that day, and I know that not everyone is trying to lose 15 lbs. This is just a generalization. :)
    k15by11.jpg
  • margie_77
    Options
    So, I'm going to commit to working out 6 times a week.
    This should help me reach my goal of 45 min. for my 5k in Dec. as well as reaching the 15 by 2011 :)
    My work outs will be either 5 miles on the eliptical or 3.1 on the treadmill. I will also be doing yoga and belly dancing atleast once a week.
    ~Margie
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I gotta kick it into high gear!
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!! This will be a great kick start for me, great suggestion.:flowerforyou:
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Is everyone ready for the weigh in tomorrow???
  • matina29
    matina29 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am ready! :bigsmile:
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ugh, i don't think so made some bad food choices this weekend. Plus, i didn't even workout!!!
  • ChanelCharlie
    Options
    gotta get that last minute workout in today...bad weekend for food choices!!!!!
    nervous for tomorrow!!!
    Drink lots of water guys!!!!
  • taylor56
    Options
    I'm in!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I am terrified about weighing in tomorrow.
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I def want in. Loosing 15 lbs goes along with my goals and give me a push!
  • erin_89
    Options
    I'm in. I want to lose 8 pounds by the new years. Monday weigh in would be cool.

Start wieght 358
    Goal wiegh 350

Ready to look sexy for the new years. The goal is to walk one hour a day for one hour.
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 209.2. Up from my 208.4 last week but with thanksgiving and eating yummy food I guess I will have to take it. I am back on track and hope to be down next week!
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wi: 175.6
    up 2 lbs :(