Should I go 'INSANE' or just 'BRING IT'?

2»

Replies

• mccorml
    mccorml Posts: 622 Member

So, you are roughly losing 5 pounds a week? Then, I think I need to go 'INSANE'! XD Congrats!

80% diet, 20% exercise. You can't assume that it is all the exercise program which is promoting the weight loss (although it obviously helps in creating Calorific deficits)

I have done a round of P90x and I felt that I was getting better conditioning and better muscular endurance but not so much increased strength.

i have to agree with him even tho i would say its more 70 30 haha and to tell you the truth week 3 is kicking my *kitten* im drenched in sweat i had to stop right now and i have 17 minutes left on insanity haha the warm up is one of the hardest things about it haha ugh i should probably go finish now

• So, you are roughly losing 5 pounds a week? Then, I think I need to go 'INSANE'! XD Congrats!

80% diet, 20% exercise. You can't assume that it is all the exercise program which is promoting the weight loss (although it obviously helps in creating Calorific deficits)

I have done a round of P90x and I felt that I was getting better conditioning and better muscular endurance but not so much increased strength.

i have to agree with him even tho i would say its more 70 30 haha and to tell you the truth week 3 is kicking my *kitten* im drenched in sweat i had to stop right now and i have 17 minutes left on insanity haha the warm up is one of the hardest things about it haha ugh i should probably go finish now

Yes, finishing would be a good thing!! And, you laugh a lot, haha...:laugh:
This discussion has been closed.