Empty-scary_zps15ce5d4f.jpg
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    SWkkTEy.jpg]
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the men that posted their pictures. And to all those that didn't for whatever reason, you're lovely whether you're younger, older, or not at your goal of being belly fatless. Everyone who is improving is an inspiraton! :drinker: :heart:

(I was going to draw a moustache on my profile pic to sneak in, then smelled all the vagina in here already so I didn't bother.)
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    SWkkTEy.jpg]

Holy smokes!!! I could lick you all day long!! I mean look at you.. Very nicely done! WOW!!
  • SimplyAprille
    Options
    :wink: :love: : Nice job men! Keep it up!!
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    I burned all pictures of my before.
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,469 Member
    Options
    Thank you to all the men that posted their pictures. And to all those that didn't for whatever reason, you're lovely whether you're younger, older, or not at your goal of being belly fatless. Everyone who is improving is an inspiraton! :drinker: :heart:

(I was going to draw a moustache on my profile pic to sneak in, then smelled all the vagina in here already so I didn't bother.)
    I LOVE YOU!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    We should have a thread where guys can post pictures who haven't worked out. I'd post my photo on that, not on this one.
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    We should have a thread where guys can post pictures who haven't worked out. I'd post my photo on that, not on this one.

Post pictures on a Fitness site of guys, who.. don't workout? What? :huh:
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    It's not really a fitness site, more of a weight loss site. IMHO.
  • __freckles__
    __freckles__ Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    It's not really a fitness site, more of a weight loss site. IMHO.

I would beg to differ.

Just checking in to say my boy Nanierh85 looks awesome and so do all the other guys! Very inspiring, keep up the great work!
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    still a work in progress...

49975db030fedd5ab37e4f874031ab91a201.jpg
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    :huh:

It's a dating site.

hook up site :wink:
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Have to ask....why not post some nice butt shots? In the women's thread there are always great booty shots. I love a nice chest, but come on guys, women love other "*kitten*"ets :drinker:

Also to all the guys in here, fantastic work...you all look amazing :love:

To the guy who said....it's a weight loss site not fitness, uhm.....it is my FITNESS pal. If you have lost a bunch of weight though, congrats....you should be very proud:flowerforyou: