MEN ONLY!

Options
123457»

Replies

• LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    Have to ask....why not post some nice butt shots? In the women's thread there are always great booty shots. I love a nice chest, but come on guys, women love other "*kitten*"ets :drinker:

I don't have any bum shots, but how about a little leg

4997645309e90186c547e3385b393aed78d5.jpg
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Have to ask....why not post some nice butt shots? In the women's thread there are always great booty shots. I love a nice chest, but come on guys, women love other "*kitten*"ets :drinker:

I don't have any bum shots, but how about a little leg

4997645309e90186c547e3385b393aed78d5.jpg

That is an impressive leg! Too many times we see the guy with an awesome upper body and little chicken legs.
  • LiftBigtoGetFit
    LiftBigtoGetFit Posts: 3,399 Member
    Options
    never skip leg day :smile:
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    It's not really a fitness site, more of a weight loss site. IMHO.

myfitnesspal is not a fitness site? really? then why does the facebook page say "MyFitnessPal is a free and easy nutrition and fitness system that helps anyone achieve good health. Our powerful tools get you fit...and keep you there."
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    You guys have all worked hard and it shows. loooookin' gooooood!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Big round of applause from me for all the guys on here, whether they posted pics or not. Good attitude and healthy lifestyle are always hot! (Still like looking at the pics though lol). You are inspiration for my hubby when he feels that losing weight and getting in shape is a near impossible task.
    :flowerforyou:
  • coretemp
    coretemp Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options

Also to all the guys in here, fantastic work...you all look amazing :love:

To the guy who said....it's a weight loss site not fitness, uhm.....it is my FITNESS pal. If you have lost a bunch of weight though, congrats....you should be very proud:flowerforyou:

okay, I won't be shy, lol, took a couple of pics tonight

jq3kig.jpg
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Great job gentlemen! :love: :heart:
  • Nanierh85
    Nanierh85 Posts: 118
    Options
    It's not really a fitness site, more of a weight loss site. IMHO.

I would beg to differ.

Just checking in to say my boy Nanierh85 looks awesome and so do all the other guys! Very inspiring, keep up the great work!

Thank you! Here is my profile pic with better resolution ;)

2z8cdty.jpg
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Log out or use another browser then go to www.myfitnesspal.com and see all the references to losing weight. The word weight is listed 12 times, exercise twice.
  • CharleePear
    CharleePear Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    Before 330lbs+
    After 185ish

still a work in progress......building muscle

I don't know how long I'll keep my pic up........dont like looking at myself lol

15oe90p.jpg

Thanks for putting one up cos I sure appreciate looking at you, well done!!! Such a huge accomplishment!!!
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options

Also to all the guys in here, fantastic work...you all look amazing :love:

To the guy who said....it's a weight loss site not fitness, uhm.....it is my FITNESS pal. If you have lost a bunch of weight though, congrats....you should be very proud:flowerforyou:

okay, I won't be shy, lol, took a couple of pics tonight

jq3kig.jpg

See ↑↑↑ More men need to post bum pics :drinker:
    Very Nice! :flowerforyou:

To the weight loss guy........myfitnesspal.com ........please see the bolded word. If you are overweight weight loss is a part of fitness and no you don't need to exercise, but being argumentative on a fun thread that somehow the word fitness in no way implys exercise is just silly.

.......now back to admiring all of these guys' hard work.
  • LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    yeah, uh no way on the old pic. Ive burned the hard drives! lol