31 days of July accountability thread

Options
I had lost 12 kgs (26 pounds) and was just 15 pounds away from my goal when I lost track and gained back almost three-fourth of the lost weight. Now I am back here and I want to lose 30 pounds in 6 months starting july. Coming new year party I'd be in hottest dress I've worn in a long long time. So I am creating this accountability thread. I'd stay under my calorie goal every day. If any of ypu wanna join me, you're most welcome. :)

Replies

• rmfails417
    rmfails417 Posts: 24
    Options
    I'm game! Making life changes and not turning back. We can do this!
  • jkostlevy
    jkostlevy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I need to stop sabotaging myself and learn to just live a healthy life...
  • deeds2785
    deeds2785 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Count me in, I have 32lbs to go! :)
  • jiagetsfit
    jiagetsfit Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Gotta be sincere towards my weight loss goal.
  • kristinnaidysh
    kristinnaidysh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I found this thread! This sounds like a great plan... I'm in. =] I can rarely find anyone to diet with me, so hopefully this will help keep the motivation strong!
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I've been eating healthy all week and want to keep it going for the month of July & I need to make sure I don't mess up on the 4th. I'm adding you all :)
  • kristinnaidysh
    kristinnaidysh Posts: 2 Member
    Options
  • tweetiejovi
    tweetiejovi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I need something to keep me on track for this month and doing a colormerad run on 16 august, just come off my honeymoon where I got food poisoning and now have the cold, just donje my 1st workout in 10days, log my gym workouts for next week and will be back to food logging soon(Monday) so lets do this....
  • sarahwinder78
    sarahwinder78 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Yes! I'm in too. Will be returning home from a vacation on July 2nd and although I've tried my best while here, being on vacation has certainly gotten me a bit off track. I definitely want to get back to healthier eating and more exercising. Thanks - looking forward to it!
  • Starsting84
    Options
    I am new to this and need to be to be held accountable ; ).
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we got a team here. :)
    Let's do this. Feel free to add me if any of you wishes. My diary is not open yet (I'm still not confident enough), but I have aimed at 1400 calories a day.
  • lambchoplewis1
    lambchoplewis1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I am in. I have gained back 15 lbs in the last year. I got too comfortable at my new weight. A glass of wine here and there turned into daily drinking and weight gain. I am addressing the drinking and I will get back on track with food and exercise. I know the weight will come off. I need some accountability to myself and others.
    Got on the scale today, did my check in and started to document food and exercise. I need the structure.
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I'm game. I totally need the support. My support system works for a couple weeks, then fades away. I think being apart of this accountability thread will definitely help me. Looking forward to a healthier me!
  • jsalzat
    jsalzat Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I had been inconsistent in my food logging for about a month and just recently started getting back on track so this kind of accountability will be perfect :smile:
  • DopeFroggy
    DopeFroggy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOH im in :):):) i suck at self-motivation :(
  • alyxxs
    alyxxs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This is just what i need
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    What are y'alls "routines" when it comes to making sure you track?

While I'm eating breakfast, I am cooking my lunch for work, and as I cook it, or add ingredients, I enter my breakfast, lunch, and snacks into MFP so that way it is already there, and I don't have to take the time to stop during my busy day to enter it in. And if anything is added during the day, I'll enter it as I go. My work has far too many potlucks of unhealthy foods (at least twice a week and we work in a clinic prevalent with diabetics!), but I find that if I drink my water all day, and I make sure I have enough snacks (fruits, string cheese, yogurt, nuts, etc.) then I don't have to give in to the unhealthy foods. Once I get home from work and picking up kids from daycare, I then work on dinner. This part I struggle with because I don't have any clue as to what I'll be eating for dinner and can sometimes slip up because it's not planned. I've definitely realized that I am a planner, so I really need to work on planning what I will be having for dinner as well.

Side note: And this is only because I am proud of myself.........Yesterday my mom, kiddos, and I went to eat at Chili's for lunch. I usually order a Dr. Pepper and spinach and artichoke appetizer (my daughter could eat this ALL day!) right away. I can easily down 3-4 Dr. Pepper's during one meal. This time, I ordered a Dr. Pepper, a lemon water, and a house salad without dressing, which I shared with my kiddos. And believe it or not, I hardly drank any of my Dr. Pepper. I did refill on my water three times. My plan, next time, is to not order the Dr. Pepper at all, and to encourage my kids to make healthier choices with their meals, such as orange slices or salad for themselves instead of fries. This may not seem like a big deal to any of you guys, but it's something I struggle with, and I find that any change (such as drinking water instead of soda at a restaurant) should be recognized.

:happy:
  • AbsolutelyRaw
    Options
    I'm in as well. :smile: I am going on a cruise at the end of this year and I want to wear a dress that will stop traffic on the ship. It will be nice to have someone to be accountable to as well. Therefore, I am game.
  • karenMcMillan0712
    karenMcMillan0712 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am in too-3 days of finding the site 4 weeks into changing my lifestyle-Bad Colonoscopy weighing 222 pounds something had to give. Began eating clean with dinner out now and then-Gave up red meat and pork. Lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks then the scale began to rise while the cloths began to become loose. My food diary is open and any and all comments are welcome. Will not weigh again till the 15th. once a month-Working on measurements.
  • mks_14
    mks_14 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have 34 to loose. I tend to go back and fourth with 15 pounds and I want to end that! I've been looking for a way to stay accountable to my health and fitness plans and this seems like a great start!