31 days of July accountability thread

Options

Replies

• Welshgem84
    Welshgem84 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    love it - need the motivation and accountability is the only way for me to live - no blame just accountability!! Would love some new friends to get me back on track - have lost and regained and lost and regained the same 4 kgs since feb and need to stop this cycle.
  • tskvaughn
    tskvaughn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Its a new day and a new month. Trying to log EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth. Today starts the second half of 30 Day Shred. When I finish that I will still have 21 days til Alaska, so I am going to start over and do it as a 21 Day program with higher weights and trying to do everything more full out from the beginning.
  • LisaBear1986
    LisaBear1986 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Cheers! Let's do this!
  • princess2037
    Options
    I am definitely ready for 31 days of accountability! I have trying to loose the same 40 pounds for years now and I can never remain consistent! I'm tired of stopping and starting. I am just ready to live life the way I always imagined myself living it. Being happy and healthy.
  • fitandfocused170
    Options
    I would love to join!!! I need the support and I'm also willing to give support. Day 1…Let's do this!
  • momof41964
    Options
    I'm in. I don't have a support group at home or work so I am going to use ya'll if you don't mind. I have lost over 55 lbs since December with watching what I am eating and exercising but because i have a family that eats what ever I have to make 2 meals every night and I have been finding in the last couple of weeks I have been eating what they are having. I NEED TO STOP. Working together will make all of us strong!!!
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Its a new day and a new month. Trying to log EVERYTHING that goes in my mouth. Today starts the second half of 30 Day Shred. When I finish that I will still have 21 days til Alaska, so I am going to start over and do it as a 21 Day program with higher weights and trying to do everything more full out from the beginning.

Perfect plan. Go nail it!
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    I'm in. I don't have a support group at home or work so I am going to use ya'll if you don't mind. I have lost over 55 lbs since December with watching what I am eating and exercising but because i have a family that eats what ever I have to make 2 meals every night and I have been finding in the last couple of weeks I have been eating what they are having. I NEED TO STOP. Working together will make all of us strong!!!

I hear you girl. When I'm cooking for people who aren't at same eating plans I'm always lazy to cook separately for myself. It takes lot of will power. But you can do this. Good luck. :)
  • HappilyRubina
    Options
    Day 1 is down!!
    1st of July and I'm under my calorie goal.
    1/31. :))
    How is your day going girls? I'm all ears.
  • ekaube595
    ekaube595 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!! :smokin: Day 1 going well so far, hoping to shed these extra pounds off.
  • tmi1339
    tmi1339 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I was doing great with clean eating and working out, but fell off the wagon. I vowed July 1st was my restart day, got up this morning and restarted C25K, ate a healthy lunch and logged in to find this thread. I'm looking forward to doing it this time.

Good luck to all of you. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • lederhead
    lederhead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i'm in!!
  • PriscillaLaine
    PriscillaLaine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Definitely had the same experience as OP (:
  • redzgal
    redzgal Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!!! I need to be consistent...but going out of town to Vegas in 2 weeks! EEK! :ohwell: I'm going to try though..and today is going well :)
  • kisseso3
    kisseso3 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm totally game, today marks the 29th day in a row I've signed in and I've gone over 8 times, which actually writing it out bums me out but 5 were at the beginning. Having a group to be accountable to though will help w/ the Oreos are calling me.
  • kathym617
    kathym617 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I lost the weight from kids 1 and 2 back in 2012, but then had kid 3 in March and now have about 40 pounds to lose to get back to what I weighed a year ago. I am definitely one who needs to be accountable. An added bonus: I started a 30 day trial at the gym yesterday, which will get me through most of July. Today, I had a complimentary session with a personal trainer. I'll probably run (outside) tomorrow, but am not sure I'll make it back to the gym this week because of the July 4 holiday.
  • steran29
    steran29 Posts: 11
    Options
    I would LOVE to join in on this challenge. I do have moments where I would love to buy a Big Mac and need some motivation to not reach for the Big Mac lol. Super excited!
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    In! The second half of my year is gonna be better than the first half, and it starts today!
  • 30prospect
    30prospect Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Accountability might help me. I went for a metabolic test this morning hoping to be able to blame my extra lbs. on slow metabolism. No luck. I actually have a fast metabolism, way more than average. So I am trying promising my doctor and being accountable to her. Help. It was so embarassing. How can I live with this? Having to tell someone else when I have binged!!! Sooner strip in church. Can I really survive? Please be nice and I will try and be accountable.
  • Butterfly_1
    Butterfly_1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!