Should you give up? The answer is no!♡

Options
13»

Replies

• Limath
    Limath Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Good timing for me. I just finished week 4, and am not seeing the results I had hoped. I will just keep going on! You look great! Thank you!
  • margannmks
    margannmks Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Absolutely so what i needed to read ,perfect timing. I was gonna post a " who else is tired of this and just wants to give in" today. I work my butt ( actually im trying to build a butt) off at the gym 6 days a week i eat 1400-1600 calories and this maintains my weight. And since it took 2 years to lose 25 lbs ive been at this awhile. I cook all my food i dont eat out at all i take my lunch etc. My weakness is ice cream i do the fudge pops, frozen yogurt whatever it works i always log it. So today after the gym im gonna really treat myself and get a snacksize mcflurry, peanut butter cup of course. When i log it its 410 calories, are you freaking serious it took me like 10 min to eat it. Thats a quarter of my calories for the day. Im gonna be 54 in a few months im not ever gonna be a babe,why the hell am i doing this,just go buy the stretch pants and be happy for goodness sake. NO NO NO i will not let this defeat me , i WILL be a babe, even if its just in my own mind. Thank you for the perfect post to keep me motivated!
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    You're an inspiration, thanks for posting your path!

You look healthy and fit, good work:drinker:

Thanks so much♡:flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    Not only are you an inspiration, but you really write well too! What an awesome post..... You motivate us! :smooched: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :smile:

♡ Thank you so very much♡ I love writing, even if it's for my own benefit sometimes. It really helps me clarify my emotions. And I feel incredible knowing I can inspire. Having started with others who inspire me, paying it forward, I suppose!
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    FV3B8By.jpg

No you! :flowerforyou:
  • SugaryLynx
    Options
    LOVE THIS POST!! And also... love your back! OMG.

Eeee! Ty♡