Great work, what a difference!
  • ftrobbie
    ftrobbie Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Well done, you can see the difference
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    What are you logging T25 under? I cant find it in the db, and I just started it.

Edit ti add: the before / after pics are inspirational! Love it!

Thank you! I just add it myself under cardio workouts. I log calories burned from my HRM. Best of luck on your journey!
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Wow!! Well done!

I'm doing T25 at the moment, around week 4 Alpha. I don't want to move to Beta until I'm comfortable, knowing my luck I'll injure myself!

Thanks and good luck to you! Just make sure you do that day of stretch. I found that it really did help my muscles relax and I became so much more flexible! I wish you the best!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Way to go, to look great!
  • jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great you should be proud of yourself.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Thanks! This is the first program I have ever finished all of the way through, so I am feeling confident in reaching my goal and maintaining it!
  • pinknat88
    pinknat88 Posts: 56
    Options
    Wow, that's great work, you must be so proud of yourself Hun. I'm gonna do t25 after I finish body rev
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Very good work!
  • amitglinkedin
    amitglinkedin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You Look Amazing...congrats Girl
  • chargers8709
    chargers8709 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great results!! Well done.
  • jupdyke
    Options
    Wow, that's great work, you must be so proud of yourself Hun. I'm gonna do t25 after I finish body rev

Thank you! How do you like Body Rev?
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Wow! Nice job!!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • KaziTime
    KaziTime Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow. Awesome results. Congratulations!! I'm half way through orignal Insanity and this is motivational. Thank you.
  • Leanbean65
    Leanbean65 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    How long did it take?
  • becca473
    becca473 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! How long did you do T25? I have turbo fire and 30 day shred and like them both very much.
  • betharoo0
    betharoo0 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! :happy:
    I LOVE Turbofire! I have been doing beachbody workouts for several years now and I always turn to Turbo! I have had a bout with cancer which has set me back ohhhh....30lbs but I still workout most days, I just need to get my eating under control.
    anyhoo...enjoy Turbo!!!
  • elenanxs
    elenanxs Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Such a great job! You look stunning, your body has changed a lot. Keep it up! ????
  • slimfitnessmoms
    slimfitnessmoms Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Awesome!! I just love Shaun T as a trainer. My soulmate workout is Insanity!! That one is a killer but I got some amazing results from Insanity. I loved T25 too but I love Insanity better :)
  • imagine977
    imagine977 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You looks fantastic!!!! Awesome results! I'm starting week 3 alpha tomorrow - the first week I lost a pound, and then gained it back this week :( I also do 1200 cals a day and one cheat day a week. Usually on my "rest day" I go for a run, just to get a nice sweat. How many calories did you allow yourself during your cheat day? I'm wondering if I'm messing up my results bc of that. I will say that I am noticing a difference in certain areas like my waist, and I'm a lot stronger, but id also love to lose some pounds too! I'd love any advice you may have!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!