15678911»

Replies

• Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I dance seductively (which kinda looks like staggering),
    flirt outrageously (which kinda sounds like begging),
    make videos (which are usually of the ceiling), and
    drunk text (which kinda goes ...hey u....combover...)
    then I pass out and drool in my hair ...

I'm much more fun buzzed from a glass of wine than drunk after a bottle...:tongue:
  • jennilee8380
    jennilee8380 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I get super touchy and dancey and happy lol

Then 90% of the time I get sick, so I rarely drink
  • socko6774
    socko6774 Posts: 200
    Options
    I get super touchy and dancey and happy lol

Then 90% of the time I get sick, so I rarely drink
    In for the touchy!
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love to dance and get everyone on the dance floor. I get pretty wild in a fun way.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I laugh at everything. And one time I started speaking the rest of the night in a british accent. I was told that it was semi-believable.
  • amw5471
    amw5471 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I hug everyone. Everyone is my new best friend.
  • Cheekies_
    Cheekies_ Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    touchy feely, big time!
    If you don't like to be touched, stay away from me when I'm drunk. If you do like to be touched, stand by me! :drinker:
  • ImprovedRJ
    Options
    I talk a lot especially when surrounded by new people. Ironically, I'm shy around them when sober. Oh, and sometimes I steal your drinks lol.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Dance on everything, and get quite wild.............Oh wait I do that sober too!!!

Giggly..........nope sober on that one too!

Fall on my *kitten* (we'll just change those to $$ so the mods don't get offended).......... Ding Ding Ding!! Winner!!

Good thing I still bounce well!!! :happy:
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am always easy to get along with, and add alcohol...I'm said to be a bad influence. Good stories always start with, "So I was hanging out with Chael drinking and he got me to...."

Memories made.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Fall asleep.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I post on here apparently.

Oh boy, I've done a few of those. Wake up and find all kinds of interesting thread posts, PM's, texts, pictures, videos, and the like. Whew.
  • blazingsun14
    blazingsun14 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't drink as much as I used to. I don't see the fun in it anymore. It's not worth all the pain and suffering the day after.

However, I've been told that I go British. I'm Canadian, so doing a British accent is kinda funny. I also laugh a lot too.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    When I drink (and I don't drink much) I don't think as well. I feel that my conversation is less interesting, so I am more quiet in real life (but less inhibited to post things on mfp). At first I feel happy, tired, sexual. A little bit more and I can easily take a wrong turn into thinking about sad things, and will sometimes share things that I have been keeping inside. Then I have trouble sleeping and feel tired the next day.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    I giggle a lot and apparently can be persuaded to sing karaoke...
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Well dark liquors Im fun and wild , love to dance and hug and talk about weird crap...but my voice gets a lil higher pitch

On clear I think I had a blast but I guess others dont always think so... I tend to say whats on my mind and be very blunt. (Vodka) and then (tequila) I like to play bite and turn into a hornball but I never stop at that so after all that I get mean...

So needless to say I only drink clear liquors once or twice a year.

Beer puts me to sleep unless I mix with liquor