What do you do when you are drunk?

Options

Replies

• ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I am a friendly person anyway so the drink makes me even more flirty and i tend to hug a lot and find everything my friends say incredibly funny. I'm a happy, affectionate drunk person.

edited for typo.
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    I'm a pretty goofy person normally so when I'm drunk it's just amplified. I like to dance and laugh a lot. And end up buying rounds and drinking more.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    I always get hit on by at least one person with mugshot face. But that happens when I'm sober sometimes, too. The crazy ones. They like me.
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Depends on what I'm drinking.

Red wine? I cry because I think about how everyone else is coupled up and I'm the only single *kitten* left in the world.

Rum? Ohhhhh, I'm good fun on rum.

Vodka? I hit on guys.....somehow I end up with confidence and start asking them if they're single (get rejected every time, ouch).

Scotch? I lose all class and become really friendly with my besties. They know I get perverse when I drink.

Mixtures? Well, I visit the porcelain god. Until I'm good to go again.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I see that it is high time I stock up on the alcohol and have a MFP party. :bigsmile:
  • QuiznatoddBidness
    QuiznatoddBidness Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Recent lesson learned: apparently I send inappropriate MFP PMs.
  • nolabone
    nolabone Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The last time I was drunk I hit on some guy and asked for his email address.

So old school. :laugh:
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Decide it's really really not and I don't really need clothes.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I laugh at everything. Even the things that aren't funny.

I also tend to tell people they are so pretty and then kiss their forehead. :-\
  • jnichel
    Options

Can I buy you a drink, or ten?
  • Nurse_Christy
    Nurse_Christy Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Vodka please.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I rarely drink anymore....but that way for 20 or so years now. When I did drink though, I was kind of a mean drunk and ended up in jail many 'o times.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I dance magnificently well, become extremely beautiful and sexy (as well as gropy lol), flirt a lot, um .... the nympho thing, then after get sleepy and depressed. All to the amusement of my hubby who keeps me out of trouble somewhat. Turning into a cheap drunk since counting my calories so it doesn't take much. Don't enjoy the next day though so don't do it too often.
  • jnichel
    Options

Vodka please.

I'll keep pouring until you warm up. :laugh:
  • QuiznatoddBidness
    QuiznatoddBidness Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I dance magnificently well, become extremely beautiful and sexy (as well as gropy lol), flirt a lot, um .... the nympho thing, then after get sleepy and depressed. All to the amusement of my hubby who keeps me out of trouble somewhat. Turning into a cheap drunk since counting my calories so it doesn't take much. Don't enjoy the next day though so don't do it too often.

Damn! This was going so great....until that hubby part. :(
  • mestacy010
    mestacy010 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Call thee wrong pizza place four times.... Wrong side of town :p
  • kmkylemo
    kmkylemo Posts: 1,103
    Options
    Turn into a daredevil and of course turn into a drunk sex machine lol
  • littlekitty3
    littlekitty3 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    My ADHD gets out of hand (apparently booze makes it worse). I get chatty, then I dance, then I run outside, back inside, dance, run around. And eventually moon someone if I'm feeling the mood to.
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options

Damn! This was going so great....until that hubby part. :(
    I did say somewhat lol
  • cowbellsandcoffee
    cowbellsandcoffee Posts: 2,975 Member
    Options
    I don't know...I don't drink. :happy: