I wonder how much damage I would do to my progress..

Options
2»

Replies

• kk_140
    kk_140 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I've been there and done that. If you mean eating as much junk food as I want with no thought to my calorie intake, I suppose I do that about every major holiday and birthday lol. But I have days where all I eat is junk fairly often.

Where I'll stay within my calorie limit and eat 1,200 calories in the day and my food log will be filled with doritos and mini snickers bars. I normally just end up feeling hungry.
  • Saramelie
    Saramelie Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    One day would not do to much, unless it turns into months like me....!
  • chicagoliz
    Options
    Rarely, but I had a birthday recently, and HAD to have a birthday cake, which lasted several days and greatly impacted my food log. I actually don't really want a day where ALL I ate is junk -- a couple years ago I went on a chocolate tour, and afterward went to lunch/brunch. I have a huge sweet tooth, so it was very strange for me but at that time, I so did not want anything sweet at all. I really wanted something savory, and of course that was the one time everyplace was offering things like French toast.

Occasionally, if I go to NYC, I want to be so bad, because the day revolves around food -- Big Gay Ice Cream, Doughnut Plant, lunch, dinner, drinks. We went a couple weeks ago and I went over, but we did not get ice cream, donuts, or cupcakes, so it wasn't insanely over.

I do think there are times, though, when you have to treat yourself, and have the food you love.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    On Sunday I ate my entire days calories (and then some) in nachos and beer. That was it. I'm still on track for a loss this week. And it was tasty.