Looking for a few active friends with open diaries

Options
2»

Replies

• rainandwood93
    rainandwood93 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Mine has been dwindling too. Open diary, on a plateau, and today is my 175th day logging.
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and feel free to add me.
    I eat real food and try to be active.
    I don't believe in diets- just trying to get fit and healthy through eating well and looking after myself, but enjoying the occasional treat.

hey ive added u, im finding it hard to find people that eat real food and not 1200 cal of junk on here!
  • msamiewee
    msamiewee Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for more MFP friends as well if you or anyone else wants to add me.

I've got about 70lbs to lose, have an open diary and use it every day.
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I log daily, open diary, and eat real food. Love love love skittles.
    Good luck to you all.
  • Jess__I__Can
    Jess__I__Can Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I log every day, open diary.
  • Whtmask
    Whtmask Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, though I don't know if you'd think I'm not eating enough. I've tried a lot of different calorie amounts (up to 1800 a day) and 1200 is what seems to work for me. I'm on here 90% of the time, so if you want, add me. :)
  • stgcs_eardley
    Options
    Hi all!! Been working my butt off for the past 30 days and even now while I am deployed out at sea. I am married to a beautiful woman that is also on a weight loss journey and is down 60 lbs. I have been in the U.S. Navy for the past 22 years and probably feeling the healthiest that I have in a while. I am down 21 lbs so far and need to keep going. First time under 200 in a long time. I am just looking for others to help motivate me and share our success together. If that sounds like a plan, add me as a friend. Have a fine Navy day!!!