Leggylass Posts: 215
    Options
    just *kitten* in the forest

but seriously the communal ones suck so

^^^ she said it like it is! haha
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Sqeeeeeee! I just love sharing toilets with others. It's so rustic. Really. I'm sooooo excited. :huh:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for your opinions!
  • deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    Also, depends on who I am camping with. If not immediate family, then some might prefer the more relative anonymity of the public toilet with several stalls, than one in close quarters in the cabin. And, depends on the facility in the cabin. Like, does it have a door on the bathroom, or just a curtain, or....?
  • pinky_pinkster
    pinky_pinkster Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Definitely the one with your own bathroom..... Communal bathrooms are stinky and you'd have to waslk to get there.
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    Options
    I usually get up to pee at least twice during the night. No way in hell I am going to hike to a bathhouse to potty when I'm half asleep. I have to have a bathroom or I won't go!
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    Just wonder why the need to get other people's opinions when the only opinion that matters in this case is yours?

This is my thought, too. I don't care what others think. Maybe it's to settle a disagreement with another fellow camper - like her husband?

no disagreement, actually I am getting this public opinion because of a job and wanted info on what the random public would want. It is common sense, but needed public support. So thanks to everyone who answered the question!
  • Grimmerick
    Options
    bumping this back up for more replys, thanks!
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Definitely would want the cabin with the toilet and sink. I've done the "real outdoors" thing and while it can be fun, it's much more pleasant with a few conveniences.
  • Johnplusfour
    Johnplusfour Posts: 105
    Options
    Well let's see.. My first thought is after uhmm.. time with your S.O., do you really want to do the communal thing for wash up time?