I'm doing it!!!! (Pics!)

Options
13»

Replies

• SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Well done on your success. Very sad to read your story, I know words cannot change things but I'm sure you little boy would be so proud of his mummy right now.
  • greengoddess0123
    greengoddess0123 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your devastating loss. What an incredible recovery you've made from that.

I'm now adding you to my mental list of "No Excuses" people. Whenever I have a bad day and want to binge or skip my workout, I think of these people and remind myself that I have no excuses. Thank you for your inspiration.
  • anascosta86
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress!! I would like to say I think you're an amazing and strong woman and I'm really sorry for what happened to your little boy. I really wish you the best. :)
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    This is very painful, yet triumphant. Thank-you for sharing such a personal and inspiring story. You are amazing! I hope you continue to find the strength you need and the success you deserve :flowerforyou:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Looking good.
    Awesome work
  • rebeccawesterfield5
    rebeccawesterfield5 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for being such an inspiration! Your story is so real and heartbreaking, my heart goes out to you. I am so sorry for your loss, but so inspired by your courage and strength! I wish you much peace and love on your journey of healing and good health. :flowerforyou:
  • chmtastic
    chmtastic Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss :flowerforyou: You look fantastic and have done a great job!! keep it the hard work!! :smile:
  • misscem94
    misscem94 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You've done so, so well, especially considering what you've had to go through. You should be so proud of yourself - you look fabulous! I'm sorry to hear about your loss - I can't imagine being in that position. For carrying on and trying to do the best for everybody, you really are an inspiration.
  • Geloza
    Geloza Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Thank you all very much
    I'm sorry for your devastating loss. What an incredible recovery you've made from that.

I'm now adding you to my mental list of "No Excuses" people. Whenever I have a bad day and want to binge or skip my workout, I think of these people and remind myself that I have no excuses. Thank you for your inspiration.

Wow! I was planning on skipping my walk this morning because last night, I was feeling like I wasn't gonna make it out of bed in time, but after reading more responses AND that I'm gonna be a "no excuses" person (which is huge to me, thank you!), I decided I am going, right now!! Before it gets too hot out. 108 degress during the day means if I walk, I gotta do it by 7am lol...

You all inspire me too! So thank you for that. :smile:
  • Lizilu20
    Lizilu20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's been a traumatic journey for you and you've achieved so much both emotionally and physically. You are definitely an inspiration to us all.
  • str8bowbabe
    str8bowbabe Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    The smile in your pics says it all! Way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!