Looking for Atkins/ Low Carb friends

Options

Replies

• SharonNehring
    SharonNehring Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm following a reduced carb plan to treat type 2 diabetes and am always open to more friends on a similar journey.
  • Barb_A
    Barb_A Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I've been doing low carb for 154 days+ ... feel free to add me. I log in daily and my food log is open to all my MFP buddies.

Am part of a Low Carb facebook group hosting a LCHF 4 Week Weight Loss Challenge (set up as an "Event")... The group is a Private / Closed group accessible to members only so posts don't end up on your friends' news feed.

If you want to participate in the Challenge, you need to first join the group. You can do so at:
    www.facebook.com/groups/doingfit/

Then you can join the Event page to participate in the Challenge at:
    www.facebook.com/events/1471846199722080/

The Challenge runs Sunday July 6th to August 3rd with 3 weigh in dates are:

July 6 | July 20 | Aug 3

Hope some of you will join us!
  • trigger2013
    trigger2013 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Also doing low carb here. Feel free to add me. :)
  • scorrea2
    scorrea2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm doing low carb too. Feel free to add me
  • derik999
    derik999 Posts: 73
    Options
    Done the low carb thing for almost 10 years, not Atkins though.
  • ryesmama12
    ryesmama12 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Starting a low carb diet need friends for motivation and recipes
  • barby81
    barby81 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love eating low carb it just makes me feel so much better.:love:
  • tarcotti
    tarcotti Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm eating low carb simply because they have more calories then I'd like. Also, I might be allergic to some wheat because some bread gives me stomach issues.
  • Mrsred09
    Mrsred09 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I too am taking a low carb approach. I am aiming for 70g or less net carbs per day. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Gigigator6
    Gigigator6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Not new to Low carbing but have never made it stick as a way of life. Back to try again, and failure is NOT an option. Looking for Low carb friends to share MFP diaries and support. Please add me as a friend if you'd like a mutual support buddy.
  • Josie2big4now
    Options
    Did low kcal for 5 months with good results but I plateaued. Now im doing low carb (30g or less per day) to fire up the weight loss again. Loving the meats cheese and eggs but definitely need friends for support and recipe sharing. Im 3 weeks in now and have had one cheat meal. So im pretty serious about it. ADD ME MFP PEEPS!!
  • Singingpanda
    Singingpanda Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking for low carb friends for inspiration and support so please add me. I always feel great when I stick with lowcarb so you would think that would be motivation enough but I always fall off the wagon :grumble: . Planning a vacation in October and I want to be thinner and so entrenched in this lifestyle I can do it even while travelling.
  • rlynnehawk
    rlynnehawk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I always love to have low carb dieting friends. Sharing ideas and recipes etc. I am always active and my diary is open. Please feel free to add me!
  • threnodies
    threnodies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey friends I'm doing low-carb too (not Atkins though) I'd love for people to add me :~)
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the keto approach to low-carb. Love eating full-fat EVERYTHING.
  • misschristineelizabeth
    Options
    Everyone here feel free to add me, looking for accountability buddies.
  • mfpbaklazan
    Options
    Hi, I'm on a keto diet as well :) feel free to add me.
  • QuilterInVA
    QuilterInVA Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Low carb is 100 net carbs or less per day.
  • ADifferentMe2014
    Options
    Started day 2 of my low carb journey. I know I'll feel so much better. Would love some support and suggestions along the way.
  • Ryzie79
    Ryzie79 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing a low card, high protein diet - in fact I start tomorrow so I am currently full of inspiration.

If anyone needs some motivation add me and I'll do my best, however you'll have to repay the favour in several weeks time ;-)