What is your go-to no-cal drink?

Options

Replies

• Rainydaygirl1
    Rainydaygirl1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have been drinking a lot of cold icewine tea. soo good. Or I have water with that liquid crystal light stuff in it that has zero cal.
  • akbp77
    akbp77 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Powerade Zero especially for work out days, green tea, and of course water.
  • vicki304
    vicki304 Posts: 22
    Options
    Crystal lite slushy :)
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I recently tried fruitwater, made by Glaceau (strawberry kiwi flavored). Zero calories, no sugar and I really, really liked the taste. The thing I didn't really like was the carbonation. After quitting soda and mostly drinking water, carbonation is probably something I'll have to get used to again.
  • jessicagrieshaber
    jessicagrieshaber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Generally water. I drink diet citrus green tea sometimes, which is good. Powerade zero, or sometimes sobe lifewater.
  • TaorminaCK
    TaorminaCK Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    orangina light
  • harmonmt
    harmonmt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Tea sweetened with Stevie or water flavored with zero calorie drops from Mio or Propel
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I usually have unsweetened tea with my lunch and then water the rest of the day.
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    water
  • snowflake930
    snowflake930 Posts: 2,188 Member
    Options
    True lemon raspberry lemonade is #2 after plain water. Also like homemade sun tea made with apple cinnamon tea.
  • lumela
    lumela Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tea! I drink hot tea several times a day (Black, Green, Herbal, etc). I use stevia from Trader Joe's (the powder in the small bottle). It's natural and has ZERO calories! If you choose wisely, you can get just good ol' stevia with nothing else added. 99% of what's out there has added crap in it. Added bonus for a college student: tea is WAY cheaper than drinking pop or juice all the time.
  • ekat120
    ekat120 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Lots of coffee, Coke Zero, LaCroix flavored sparkling water (no sweeteners! yay!). I also made a batch of iced tea using Earl Grey the other day, and it was really good.
  • Shalaurise
    Shalaurise Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Iced Tea with sweet n low
    Diet Pepsi
    Hawaiian punch powdered drink mixes (with water of course)
  • Panthers89
    Panthers89 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Powerade Zero after a workout for the past 3 years.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    My main go-to is iced water. I also like lemon water, water infused with fruit or cucumber, unsweetened iced tea, regular and herbal hot teas, coffee, coconut water w/pineapple and kombucha. I cut way back on sodas a couple years ago, and rarely drink them now.
  • wainscottcm
    wainscottcm Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I drink water and tea with Stevia to sweeten it. Takes care of my sugary cravings. I haven't had soda in about 2 months and don't miss it one bit.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Water, Green Tea either hot or iced, black coffee
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    I drink a ton of crystal light lemonade. Probably not my best habit.

I have learned not to buy the individual serving packets though. It's way more expensive per serving than the pitcher size pouch. Just empty it into a jar and add a pinch to your glass of water.

I'm cheap.
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Agua, black coffee & hot tea