What made you smile or laugh today?

Options
kimothy38
kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
I got a coffee and hot choc for the kids on the way to school/work today. I got to chatting with another customer at the coffee cart and he said he'd been sober 8 weeks, I congratulated him and said that was an awesome effort. As I was paying he took the hot chocs to the car and gave them to my kids- the look on their faces was hilarious. They had no idea who he was and wondered what the heck he was doing. What a good samaritan. Put a smile on my dial.

Is there anything that has happened to you today that made your day a bit brighter?

Replies

• Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    I am making myself smile at how annoyed I am getting whilst turning up the bedroom to look for a bloody cricket! The damn thing stops chatting every time I move! Argh!
    It's a clever little thing...... I will find it. It is my mission today!
  • kittykat11111
    Options
    I was rushing around trying to get out the door this morning and one of my dogs sat on my shoes and wouldn't move until I played with him. Considering my dogs come to work with me, they are usually really excited to get going, but I guess that was his way to tell me to slow down and take a breath.
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Found a very nice and interesting new friend, make me smile
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    a coworker gave me a muffin this morning because he noticed how stressed I was yesterday.
  • thiosulfate
    thiosulfate Posts: 262 Member
    Options
  • StephConey
    StephConey Posts: 18
    Options
    I was awakened by my internal alarm clock; namely, my son who likes to start his in utero calisthenics before I even get up in the morning. :-) Makes me downright giddy to feel him in there.
  • therealblackdahlia
    therealblackdahlia Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I haven't smiled or laughed yet today :(
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Some of the above posts.
  • lewoldt
    lewoldt Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Two things. jogging 6 miles non stop and losing 8 lbs this week
  • TenaciousTAZ
    TenaciousTAZ Posts: 135 Member
    Options
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Chatting with someone special
  • TheNewPriceIsLoading
    TheNewPriceIsLoading Posts: 2,135 Member
    Options
    Tinkerbells post.
  • MeganAnne89
    MeganAnne89 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Oh the way to work the other day I was on the bus and I looked to my left while at a red light and I saw a man masturbating in his car while in the driver's seat.

To be honest it was actually weirdly traumatizing for me, but everyone I told got a massive laugh out of it.
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Someone sent my a pic of his junk on kik. I laughed for hours.
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 gifs
  • SrMaggalicious
    SrMaggalicious Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    ...Skyping with my sister and the video got stuck, making her head go back and forth really fast with her eyes bugging out...I grabbed a mirror to show her and she laughed so hard she peed her pants.
  • runningagainstmyself
    runningagainstmyself Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    This:

tumblr_m432fyIV6l1qbgyx2o1_500.gif
  • Care_Mia
    Care_Mia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Smiled when I saw your profile picture! Thank you!!!
  • sweet2def
    sweet2def Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Slightly inappropriate given recent events in the UK but whatever . . .

Upon watching the news this evening, my 5 year old sister asked if Rolf Harris was ''that man from KFC'' (Colonel Sanders).

I just can't . . .
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    My boyfriend who I've been with for more than a decade called me by his exes name! ???? I couldn't stop laughing!