What made you smile or laugh today?

Options
2»

Replies

• Crimson_Fire
    Crimson_Fire Posts: 2,504 Member
    Options
    My puppy was barking while she was asleep!!
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Hearing about my brother's co-worker who has been in an induced coma was brought out of it today and was talking made me smile.

Laugh...telling my brother about the boy asking for the snack.cart on the subway on Friday.
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Sadly not a damn thing
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    I looked over my shoulder and realized my kitten fell asleep with my entire ponytail wrapped up in his paws Lol.
  • kimothy38
    kimothy38 Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    These posts are awesome - thanks for sharing.

I arrived for work with a colleague and her husband. He decided I looked a bit gloomy and gave me a peck on the cheek. It was so totally unexpected and really heartfelt. I was touched.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    My teenage daughter told me a really funny joke! :smile:
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    A street vendor gave me an icecream sandwich for free!
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I broiled burgers for the first time and it was a success. Succesful meat for dinner always makes me smile.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I saw three really old ladies in their 80's walking into a marijuana dispensary together and giggling to each other, clearly amused by themselves..kind of made my morning
    (Weed is legal here).
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    Eating those yummy Godiva chocolates made me smile today. So delicious :D
  • Shaystays
    Shaystays Posts: 34
    Options
    Watching Good Mythical Morning on youtube.... they're so funny :P
  • riirii93_
    riirii93_ Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I paid for my starbucks with a gift card but it was short 7 cents so i put 7 cents on a second gift card. the starbucks guy told me that one time someone paid with 8 separate gift cards. lol the image in my head of that was great.
  • court_fritch26
    court_fritch26 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I got to visually see my fiancé for the first time in a few weeks. He is a Marine stationed overseas and we usually get to Skype relatively often, but he has been in training and Wifi has been scarce. Today was the first time I actually saw his smile in a few weeks. It certainly put a smile on my face.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine and hubby's left a thank you note in our mail box (we took care of their cats while they were out of town). It included a gift card to our favorite restaurant. It's across town, and it's not a chain. They had to go to the restaurant for the gift card. :)
  • uggins311
    uggins311 Posts: 2,204 Member
    Options
    The guy who sits next to me missed like 6 different spots when shaving hiz head with a razor. I too shave my head with a razor and I get really OCD when it comes to missing spots. Apparently he is not on that same level. His new nickname is patches. Made me laugh.
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    Someone on here that I'm not friends with but her username U_R_my_sunshine made me smile
  • leadslinger17
    leadslinger17 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    How cute my son looked with his new haircut :)

Edit: made me smile
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    my friends list :)
  • BeautifulSoul705
    BeautifulSoul705 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Made me smile- My Best friend ( who is a guy) knew I have been upset with him and left me several messages playing Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are. He always sings this to me and since I wont answer his calls lately he just left these messages.