Whats your sport?

Options

Replies

• civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Skateboarding, snowboarding, wake boarding.

Now, armchair.
  • Wolves06
    Wolves06 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Doing: Volleybal, horseriding and snowboarding.
    Watching: Icehockey!
  • Luke_I_am_your_spotter
    Luke_I_am_your_spotter Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    beer pong

BeerPongLogo.jpg
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    Play me in badminton and I'll whoop your butt.

you're on.
  • MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Hiking, fishing, and rock climbing.
  • gobonas99
    gobonas99 Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    that I participate in? Triathlon...and snowmobiling. :bigsmile:

that I watch? MMA and MotoGP :smile:
  • ucabucca
    ucabucca Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    I am a skier and love competing in downhill. I love anything to do with naure hiking, swimmng sailing, rock climbing and I hate to admit it I have become a gym rat 365/24/7 I love it just not coordinated for a moving object coming at me like ball sports but enjoy watching them
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    beer pong

In for beer pong! Woot Woot!

I also play tennis and kayak.
    I could go for a cold beer and a couple games of pool right now... x sigh x
  • GeordieGirl80s
    GeordieGirl80s Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm not really much for participating in sports, I enjoy exercising but that's about as far as it goes. I used to play tennis (for my school) but have not had much chance to play since leaving school because none of my friends are interested in playing. I also really enjoyed running,long/triple jump & discus and javelin but just never did any after leaving school.

I'd love to do boxing &/or kick-boxing, really want to get back into running & would be over the moon if I could find a tennis partner.
  • IvanCasillas
    IvanCasillas Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Boxing. I'm obsessed! It's the only sport I follow. I love going to fights and I boxed for about a year until I got nose surgery. My hero is Manny Pacquiao in and out of the ring. A true athlete and gentleman.

Football would be a distant second. I'm a fair weather Bears fan.
  • KameHameHaaaa
    KameHameHaaaa Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Martial arts. I really hope I can get back into it after I lose more weight.
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,662 Member
    Options
    i used to be way into MMA and bored with boxing

for some reason thats flipped for me. but its rare that i catch much boxing and don't pay for pay per views. as brutal as MMA appears, boxing is more dangerous and could is probably due for a rules overhaul. with the count they get to stand up, they probably experience multiple severe concusions in the same fight

Female MMA is really the only girls sport i enjoy watching. except for gymnastics i guess
  • Kirstyjem
    Kirstyjem Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I love MMA, follow UFC religiously. Love the discipline these guys (and girls) must have to fight at such a high level. Very inspiring.
    Also like boxing, actually going to see Joseph Parker vs Brian Minto tonight (I'm in NZ).
    And I love league. Have to cheers on our mighty NZ Warriors!
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    It was anything equestrian related, but the more I read about the doping and other abuses that goes on, the less I can stomach it.
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    longboarding
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    hockey
  • strengthandhonour4eva
    strengthandhonour4eva Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Football/Soccer because my Dad played and its the easiest sport to get into in this area!
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Indoor soccer in winter, tennis in summer

Also practiced aikido for 12 years (black belt second degree) but I stopped when I moved to US
  • danibrosseau
    Options
    tennis is my sport :)
    unless you count horseback riding, which some people don't.
    I also run and I'm joining a brazilian jiujitsu class.

I've always loved tennis and horseback riding--compete in both. the other two are just side-things.
  • savannahribeiro
    savannahribeiro Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Soccer (I just signed up for a rec league team) and if it counts... Ballet. I wanted to take ballet since I was little... er... littler. I love the combo of grace, control, and strength ballet dancers utilize and I am taking beginners' classes starting next week :)