What is a "reasonable bedtime" to you?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
I know it depends on the age of the person (my late 92 year old great grandmother went to bed at 7pm). But if you were to give yourself a reasonable bedtime, what time would that be?

For me I'd say 10:30pm.

Replies

• no_russian
    no_russian Posts: 893 Member
    Options
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    I'd agree 10:30-11:00 is what most of my friends do but then it also depends what time they have to get up.
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Now that I'm getting up by 4:30am to hit the gym, I actually try to go to bed by 8:30pm.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Sometime between 7:30 and 11:30 depending on how busy my day was, and how much exercise, sun, and booze were involved. It's 10:30 here now and I'm seriously crashing hard!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Between 10:00 and 11:00 or I can't get up the next morning.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Bed at 11, get snuggled under the covers at 12 asleep at 1201...
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    i work until 9pm-10PM a lot of nights, so for me around 1-2AM is reasonable. (although i have trouble settling down & getting to sleep, so some nights it's more like 3-4)
  • ronrstaats
    ronrstaats Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I wake up at 6:30AM... in bed between 11:30PM to midnight. Sometimes get an hour nap in about 7PM...
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    If the hour is still in double digits when my head hits the pillow, that's a pretty good day.
  • Sbrn_
    Sbrn_ Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I have no concept of a "reasonable bedtime" :laugh: It's 3.30am here at the moment, and I'm still wide awake... about for 3-4am is the average for me, but recently it's been even later than that.
    This is how I've always been. I come from a family of night-birds, and add that with having nothing going on in life and, yeah, you get the idea.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I'm lucky to be asleep before 230am most times unless i have to be up early the next day.
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Since I'm up at 5am weekdays, my normal bedtime is 10:30ish. Weekends around 11:30 to 12:00.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I go to sleep at 10 every night. I get up at 6 every weekday. On weekends, I try to sleep in, which usually gets me somewhere around 7.
  • Sharon_C
    Sharon_C Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    Between 12:30am and 1am. I've always been a night owl.
  • lulufitmfp
    lulufitmfp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    A reasonable bedtime for my husband is 3am... Mine is around 11p-1a on days I'm off work. On days I work 5am shifts,normally it's 10pm.
  • QuiznatoddBidness
    QuiznatoddBidness Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    12-1 usually

up by 6 every morning
  • MaeRain
    MaeRain Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I don't get home before 10 PM most days, so usually around midnight or 1 AM. Sometimes I'll be falling asleep at 11, other times I won't be tired until closer to 2.
  • bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Given that I need to be up by 7, I think a reasonable bedtime is 10-10:30, so I can read (or whatever) a bit before falling asleep.

A realistic bedtime is more like 11-12:30....
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    I work night shift so tend to still be in night shift mode on my days off so find myself awake at all hours then sleeping to about lunchtime :yawn:
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,588 Member
    Options
    midnight