UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Molten Lava Cake in a Mug

1 tbsp sugar
    1 tbsp self-rising flour
    1 tbsp cocoa powder
    2 tbsp nonfat milk
    1/4 Hershey's chocolate bar

Mix all ingredients in a mug. Place chocolate in the center. Microwave for 40 to 45 seconds (I think the time is right. I haven't made it in awhile.)

I'm pretty sure I found this recipe right here on MFP.
  • preaser
    preaser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    This is a very light cheesecake but easy & very delicious! I didn't have berries, but topped with some chocolate syrup. It was delicious!

LIGHT LEMONBERRY CHEESECAKE
    Vegetable oil cooking spray

1/2 cup whole-wheat graham cracker crumbs

8 ounces (1 package) light cream cheese, cut into quarters

2 cups light cottage cheese

3 eggs

3/4 cup sugar

1/4 cup lemon juice

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1 tablespoon lemon zest

1 teaspoon vanilla extract

1 cup berries, such as raspberries, blueberries and sliced strawberries

PREPARATION

Heat oven to 375°. Spritz an 8" round springform pan with cooking spray. Using the bottom of a measuring cup, gently press graham cracker crumbs into bottom and sides of pan to form a crust. Coat with cooking spray. In a blender, mix cream cheese, cottage cheese, eggs, sugar, lemon juice, flour, zest and vanilla extract until smooth, 45 seconds. Gently pour into pan. Bake until it looks set but has a slight jiggle, 40 minutes. Let cool in pan 20 minutes. Refrigerate at least 2 hours with a towel or oven mitt underneath. Serve topped with a sprinkling of berries.

Tip: Feel free to use frozen fruit if fresh is hard to find. Just sauce it up to make it sweet; heat in a small pan with 1 tbsp berry jam
    Nutrition per serving

239 calories per serving

8 g fat (4 g saturated)

33 g carbs

1 g fiber

12 g protein
  • saskie78
    saskie78 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I just had this for breakfast, and it may seem too simple to be worth raving about, but trust me, it's excellent. 3/4 cup of Trader Joe's Plain Greek Style Yogurt (it has a natural sweetness that is so nice) and 1 cup of fresh blueberries. Voila! It's delicious, filling, and only 278 calories.

^^Put this in the toaster oven and you have magic. I put 1 cup of blueberries in a small glass baking dish (ramekin), Put 3 tablespoons of plain greek yogurt on top and spread it around, sprinkle one teaspoon of brown sugar on that. Put on broil in toaster oven until sugar starts to bubble up and carmelize. Delicious.
  • bloodyhonest
    bloodyhonest Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I make these every week. I eat 1 or 2 a day with green tea....VERY YUMMY

Ingredients:

2 and 1/3 cups (190g) quick oats* (not whole oats)

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
    1 cup (250g) homemade or your favorite almond butter* OR peanut butter (but limit how much you eat as pb has lots of calories)
    1/4 cup (82g) pure maple syrup (or honey)
    2 large ripe bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
    1/3 cup (60g) dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
    1/3 cup (33g) sliced almonds (optional)

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 325F degrees. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.

Combine all of the ingredients into a large bowl. Using a large rubber spatula or wooden spoon, mix until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined. The dough will be sticky and thick.

Each cookie will be 3 Tablespoons of dough. Drop this amount onto prepared cookie sheet and slightly flatten the tops into desired thickness. The cookies will not spread in the oven.

Bake for 15 minutes until edges are very slightly brown. Don't bake any longer or the cookies will taste dry. Allow to cool on the cookie sheets completely. Cookies stay fresh at room temperature for 1 week. Cookies can be frozen up to 3 months.

http://sallysbakingaddiction.com/2014/01/28/banana-chocolate-chip-breakfast-cookies/

Banana-Chocolate-Chip-Breakfast-Cookies-made-with-wholesome-healthy-ingredients.-1-bowl-ready-in-less-than-25-minutes-4.jpg
  • charlton200
    charlton200 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Strawberries, cut in half, add some (really good quality) balsamic vinegar, leave for an hour or so, serve with yoghurt, creme fraiche, ice cream...anything really.

Sounds odd at first, but its really good, and super low cal depending on what you have it with.
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    I've posted this on 2 other threads.... but, I'm loving Yasso greek yogurt bars. Yum.
  • gelar93
    gelar93 Posts: 160
    Options
    Cut apple into slices, sprinkle cinnamon on it, put it in the microwave for a minute. ENJOY!
  • carolann1974
    carolann1974 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Avocado Chocolate Pudding
    • 2 Ripe Avocados or one very large
    • 1 package Stevia (or a few drops of liquid Stevia to taste or 2 packs of Truvia adjust to taste)
    • ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    • Vanilla to taste – about 2 t.
    • 2 T. Raw Chocolate Coconut Butter optional ( I use Artisana Cocoa Bliss)
    • Whipped Heavy Cream sweetened to taste with Stevia or Truvia add vanilla to taste
    Directions:

1) Cut your avocado into pieces and toss them into a blender or food processor or use a mixer ( mixer is easiest).

2) Add the sweetener, cocoa powder, vanilla and raw coconut butter into the blender and mix till creamy. It will thicken in the fridge.

3) Whip up heavy cream with vanilla and sweetener to taste.

4) Serve with whipped cream topping or for a moose fold in whipped cream about ¼ of the pudding to ¼ cup whipped cream or ratio of your liking. (Do this per serving if storing, Store the two parts separately.)
  • ShadowFallRising
    ShadowFallRising Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I make eggless cookie dough and eat it raw, but only a tablespoon, and freeze the rest for later. Or, ice cream made from just bananas (yes, it is the real deal, Google it :D ) I also like to make banana nut bread with a little bit of butter, which clocks in at 140 calories total.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Surprised no-one has said this: but angel food cake + whatever topping you are in the mood for.

The cake itself can be around 130 calories for a decent amount and then add fresh fruit, yogurt, chocolate drizzle, etc.

I'm personally a fan of melted dark chocolate, light cool whip, and raspberry jam.