movie quotes/trivia game

Options

Replies

• hopewms
    Options
    Sarah and bynsky both picked Bruce Willis movies!!! He does have some classics.

Sarah: Pulp Fiction
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Sarah and bynsky both picked Bruce Willis movies!!! He does have some classics.

Sarah: Pulp Fiction

yesss
  • hopewms
    Options
    Scarface?

Next quote:

"Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice."
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    Scarface?

Next quote:

"Would you please put some pants on? I feel weird having to ask you twice."

yesss

Hangover:)
  • jennarae444
    Options
    I can't answer any of these off the top of my head! This is fun though!
    Okay here is a good quote and tell me the movie: "PULLOVER!!! No it's a cardigan but thanks for noticing!"
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    "They've gone plaid!"

SPACEBALLS!

Hitting somewhat trickier (less popular movie):

"Till one day, that lion gets up and tears the **** out of everybody. Runs like the wind, eats everything in his path. Cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is."

And I'm pretty sure mine was the first monty python. :tongue:
  • meggonkgonk
    Options
    Poolhall Junkies. Bravo for knowing it's Walken tho.
  • meggonkgonk
    Options
    Sorry. hmmmmmm

how about:

"I aim to misbehave."
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    So, I looked and couldn't find a game relating to movie quotes/trivia. I personally am a fount of useless information, and always like to see if there are others out there that can match or stump me.

The purpose of this thread is to type a movie quote, or ask a trivia question about a movie, and see who can answer it. The idea is to actually know the answer, but if you have to look it up we'll allow that, just be honest about it.

I'll start with what I believe to be an easy one - tell me what movie this quote is from:

"They pull a knife, you pull a gun. He sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue. *That's* the *Chicago* way!"

The Untouchables
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    This is a movie quote plus my personal life quote that I can rattle off at a moments notice....

"Why in God's name would I wanna keep writing about characters whose central preoccupation are weed and **** and fart jokes? I mean, ya gotta grow man. Don't you ever want anything more for yourself? I know this poor hapless son of a ***** does. I look into his sorry doe eyes and I just, I see a man crying out. He's crying out, "When Lord? When the **** can your servant ditch this foul-mouthed little chucklehead to whom I am a constant victim of his folly, so much so that it prevents him from ever getting to kiss a girl! ****! When, Lord when? WHENS GONNA BE MY TIME?"
  • srcurran
    srcurran Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    "I now pronounce you man and wife proceed with the execution."
  • meggonkgonk
    Options
    Lol- Chasing Amy I recognize, but the African Queen, I had to look up.

As previously posited:

"I aim to misbehave."
  • MaryVoorhies
    Options
    Serenity?

"does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?"
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    Answer: Old School

Question: "Mom the meat loaf! Now! What is she doing back there? I never know what she's doing back there."
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    The Breakfast Club
  • MrBuckeye
    Options
    Was that a fart? I taste it. Did you eat ketchup and onions?
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    u're not suppose 2 answer ur own question lol.

Stepbrothers?

i got 1

"did i ask u 4 anythin?! did i ever ask u 4 anythin?! not even ur sorry a** hand in marriage!"