GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    umm.... 2 hard? should a i do an easier? :brokenheart:
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    No one got my first one?

Ok #2!!!

"when i was a kid, when i was a little boy, i always wanted to be a dinosaur, i wanted to be a tyrannosaurus rex more than anything in the world. i made my arms short and i roamed the back yard, i chased the neighborhood cats, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and i said "ok Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job".
  • DanL66712
    Options
    No one got my first one?

Ok #2!!!

"when i was a kid, when i was a little boy, i always wanted to be a dinosaur, i wanted to be a tyrannosaurus rex more than anything in the world. i made my arms short and i roamed the back yard, i chased the neighborhood cats, everybody knew me and was afraid of me, and one day my dad said "bobby you are 17, it’s time to throw childish things aside" and i said "ok Pop", but he didn't really say that he said that "stop being a ****ing dinosaur and get a job".

Easy! Step brothers!

Ok, another easy one

"You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?"
  • meggonkgonk
    meggonkgonk Posts: 2,066 Member
    Options
    Do ya feel lucky. Well do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry- or one of the many parodies that followed :-)

and Jtuner- I got yours, I think. It was Chasing Amy - right? I was pretty sure it was.

hmmm...

"Is it true that there is a place in a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"
  • savannahgur
    savannahgur Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    "Is it true that there is a place in a man's head where if you shoot it, it will blow up?"

Hot Fuzz

"You taste of America"
  • GooBeGone
    GooBeGone Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    since no one could answer my earlier 1 :cry:
    "did i ask u 4 anythin?! did i ever ask u 4 anythin?! not even ur sorry a** hand in marriage!"
    =The Color Purple
    "It's better than when we first started out, our code names were diseases. Do you know what it's like being called Chlamydia for a year?"
    =Hudson Hawk

"Female: Don't shoot! Don't shoot. You'll piss him off.
    Male: It's already pissed off.
    Female: Jake, that armor is too thick. Trust me. It's a territorial threat display. Do not run or he'll charge.
    Male: What do I do? Dance with it?
    Female: Just hold your ground.
    [animal charges and the male run towards him and yells to scare him. It goes away]
    Male: Ha, ha! Yeah, come on! Show what you've got! Oh yeah, who's bad? That's right. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about b***h. That's right, get your punk a** back to mommy. Yeah, you've got nothing. You keep running. Why don't you bring some of your friends, huh?
    [Turns around and sees another angry animal standing in front of him]
    Male: [to female] What about this one? Run? Don't run? What?
    Female: Run! Definitely run!"
  • Giddeaon
    Options
    Is that Avatar?

Here's one....

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."
  • MaryVoorhies
    Options
    Fight Club

1st male: We'll never catch up with those horses!
    2nd male: Then we will have to track them.
    1st male: That would take forever. Besides, even if we find them, they'd only capture us, stick us in cages, torture us and finally devour us!
    2nd male: Are you suggesting we go home?
    1st male: Nah, this is more fun.
    2nd male: All right, fine then. Come on!

willow! the brownies, right?

If we shadows have offended, / Think but this, and all is mended, / That you have but slumber'd here / While these visions did appear. / And this weak and idle theme, / No more yielding but a dream, / Gentles, do not reprehend: / If you pardon we will mend. / Else the Puck a liar call. / Give me your hands, if we be friends, / And Robin shall restore amends.
  • meggonkgonk
    Options
    You are a sad, strange, little man"

and you have my pity- Toy Story

"Well, you know how men are. They think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me, I'm yours."
  • MaryVoorhies
    Options
    "Well, you know how men are. They think "No" means "Yes" and "Get lost" means "Take me, I'm yours."
    [/quote]

Hercules

Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Nonsense, I have not yet begun to defile myself
    [/quote]

Tombstone

Ted Nugent called, he wants his shirt back!
  • MaryVoorhies
    Options
    Ted Nugent called, he wants his shirt back!
    [/quote]

Ocean's Eleven

Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!
    (easy one)
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ray, when someone asks you if you're a god, you say "YES"!

Ghost Busters

"Joel, I'm not a concept. Too many guys think I'm a concept or I complete them or I'm going to make them alive, but I'm just a f****d up girl who is looking for my own peace of mind. Don't assign me yours."
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Do ya feel lucky. Well do ya, punk?

Dirty Harry- or one of the many parodies that followed :-)

and Jtuner- I got yours, I think. It was Chasing Amy - right? I was pretty sure it was.

hmmm...

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
  • meggonkgonk
    Options
    "Your hokey pokey dragon is helping Santa Claus pull his sleigh"

PETE'S DRAGON!!!! Srsly I hope youre happy cuz now I'm gonna have to watch that when I go home.

Ok I know this is mad easy, but I just CAN'T resist.

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world. It would be a pity to damage yours."
  • MaryVoorhies
    Options
    "Your hokey pokey dragon is helping Santa Claus pull his sleigh"

PETE'S DRAGON!!!! Srsly I hope youre happy cuz now I'm gonna have to watch that when I go home.

Ok I know this is mad easy, but I just CAN'T resist.

"There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world. It would be a pity to damage yours."

princess bride (love it!)

"Nothing? Nothing? Nothing? NOTHING, tra la la?" (another easy one)