peanut butter

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I like Skippy Natural...but you just have to keep in mind that ALL peanut butters are going to be higher in fat calories than you probably realized. But, it is good essential fats mostly. Just have 1 tbsp instead of the regular 2 in the serving size and you should be fine.
  • CroakerNorge
    CroakerNorge Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Ick! powdered peanut butter!
    It doesn't taste like the real stuff at all. The only thing it may be good for is smoothies.
    That Better Than PB junk is soupy and super sweet.

I'm a purist, I either make my own PB or buy the natural stuff that has three ingredients.
  • lashleyrivera
    Options
    PB2 is awesome!~! the only pain is im lazy to make it lol but its good, just gotta get past the part that it was powder at first!
  • YeaILift
    YeaILift Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    41RGBf7megL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Naturally More Peanut Butter from Walmart.

Turn it upside down for a few hours before you open it. It will help with stirring.

This is the best tasting peanut butter and its slightly fewer calories then all the other natural peanut butters I looked at. 169 calories compared to 190+.

And more protein, 10g.
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    41RGBf7megL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
    Naturally More Peanut Butter from Walmart.

Turn it upside down for a few hours before you open it. It will help with stirring.

^^^^This - mine has flax in it too, I love it!!
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Smart Balance has so far been the best of what I can find at the grocer without going to whole foods or Trader Joe's.

http://www.smartbalance.com/products/peanut-butters/omega-peanut-butter-chunky
  • flynabster
    Options
    I can't have PB in the house.....I'll eat it ALL within days, no control when if comes to PB....
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love peanut butter and almond butter, eat it every single day!!! i dream about this stuff!:tongue:

after doing my research I have found that the best peanut butter is EARTH BALANCE peanut butter with flax seed!!!

it is all natural but it is "no stir" and does not have to be refrigerated. it is gluten free, lactose free, vegan and is sweated with agave syrup!!!! so much better for you than eating the traditional peanut butters that are usually loaded with refined sugars!

Try this taste treat: Fage yogurt mixed with one tablespoon of EARTH BALANCE peanut butter. whip it until it is like a mouse!! absolutely delicious and it is sooooooo filling!!!

ENJOY!!!!!

IMG_1314.jpg
  • untamedheart
    Options
    You can actually make your own peanut butter from peanut flour, it's really easy, REALLY good and even better for you than any low fat peanut butter I've been able to find AND 1/4 cup is considered a serving: 110 calories, 4g fat, 0g sodium, 2g sugar, 16g protein
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I second the almond butter!

Karen