If you had to choose your last meal, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• MikeCrazy
    MikeCrazy Posts: 2,716 Member
    Options
    Sushi
  • Icandoityayme
    Icandoityayme Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Lobster, crab legs, whatever other seafood I can try and fruit of every kind and all the salad I want with giant margaritas. My guy is a meat and potatoes so this would be heaven for me.
  • MozzarellaSheep
    MozzarellaSheep Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    SUSHI!!

Salmon, toro, uni, unagi, crab, temura shimp, fried baby lobster
    Miso tamago
    Tonkatsu ramen
    Mochi ice cream
    and
    Green tea

<3
  • Grumpsandwich
    Grumpsandwich Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    starters: eggplant pakora, mini tacos
    main: Gyro with extra meat, greek fries, dolmas
    dessert: gulab jamun ( in rose syrup), tiramisu
    Drinks: chai latte, kahlua and milk over ice
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    What wouldn't be apart of my last meal is probably a shorter list.
    :laugh: Seriously.
  • TutuMom41
    TutuMom41 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I eat every meal as if it's my last meal. I can totally live with the last meal in my diary.

You were meant to feed me last night!

Come over, I still have yummy stuff from lunch. We can have multiple mouthgasms.

This excites me ✈️????

get a room
  • lessbounce
    lessbounce Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Starter: French toast and mushroom pate with a nice Alsace White
    Main: slow roast venison, new potatoes, broad beans with a good claret
    Dessert: full cheese board and lots and lots of port.
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    Steak and Kidney Pie
  • PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    In no particular order, chicken fried steak with sausage gravy from Main St. Cafe in Clearlake, biscuits and gravy with green tabasco from Dam Korner in Isabella, bacon from S.P.D. market meat dept., a chocolate chip twister from Foster's Freeze, and iced tea from the Monte Vista in Dutch Flat. All Cali.
    Doh! And I definitely need to add the best ice cream sundae ever - chocolate ice cream (premium of course), drizzled with extra virgin lemon infused olive oil, sprinkled with coarse sea salt, and a huge dollop of homemade whipped cream. Holy. Effing. Crap.
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Crab Shalah the way Nanna used to make it, complete with the noodles and all the garlic bread I can stuff into my face....and of course the bib and the newspaper to cover the table and make clean-up easier on whoever cleans up after my fat and happy self.
  • Quinsha07
    Quinsha07 Posts: 1
    Options
    Puffer fish. Best time to try that dish.
  • shrinkingshreya
    shrinkingshreya Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Dinner: Large plate of spaghetti with tons of Marinara Sauce/Parmesan cheese with a side of garlic bread.
    Dessert: Warm chocolate chip cookies with vanilla ice cream.
  • phil6707
    phil6707 Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Appetizer course 1: escargots
    Appetizer course 2: Coquilles St Jacques
    Appetizer course 3: frog legs

Main course: marinated wild hog with garlic and mushroom mash potatoes, green beans and blueberry jam

Course 4: salad with prociutto

Coffee:

Sugar tart with champagne
  • myfuture_22
    Options
    creamy bacon carbonara, with a side of salad (lettuce, spinach, pickles, tomato, cherry tomato, onion, pickled onion, corn, mushroom, capsicum, balsamic dressing) a glass of coke zero and a giant tub of triple chocolate ice cream with ice magic sauce.
  • TutuMom41
    Options
    This is really hard! I I guess when I was in Italy Gorgonzola Gnocchi was beyond amazing. Roaster read pepper and Gouda soup. (all food is a vehicle for cheese!) Great bread and cheese, Fried Ice cream, Terra misu (sp) Salted caramels... this really is hard :D
  • TutuMom41
    Options
    Oh beef wellington
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    Appetizer -- Steamers or steamed mussels
    Fried seafood platter -- Includes fried clams, scallops, shrimp, Haddock, fried, onion rings, and slaw
    Dessert -- Dairy Queen Peanut Buster Parfait
    Beer

A perfect New England coastal summer meal!

OK, here's a joke I got from a book called Heidegger and the Hippo. An 80 year old couple spent their whole lives eating a healthy lifestyle -- whole grains, vegetables, no fat, only fish, etc. One day, they were hit by a truck on the way home from church. They were immediately killed and went straight to heaven. St. Peter showed them an elaborate buffet of prime rib, fried food, lobster, lavish pastries, ice cream, etc., and he told them "You can eat all you want and not worry about getting fat, high cholesterol, diabetes." The old man looked at his wife and said, "You mean if I had stopped eating oat bran, I could have gotten here 20 years earlier?"
  • mtyler7718
    mtyler7718 Posts: 24
    Options
    Sushi--all kinds of sushi. I love it so much. I'd have a few maki rolls (Spider roll, asparagus roll, crab and avocado roll) but mostly I'd have Nigiri Sushi and my favorites are uni, tuna, salmon, agi, and oh too many others to name. And I'd also have to include some great Sapporo or another Japanese beer.

My second choice would be PIZZA! This is my secret weakness. I love a New York slice! YUM. (I dream about it). I make my own low calorie version with a pita bread but it's not the same as a dripping, gooey New York gigantic slice. Unfortunately, one slice is more than half of my daily calorie intake!
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    This thread makes me all kinds of hungry... *drools*

Totally a nice tube of squeezy cheese to start, a good macaroni cheese - with several different types of cheese for main, with several different kinds of cheesecake for dessert. And maybe a slice of keylime pie and some cheese and biscuits. With a load of full-fat coke. Oh. And a nice cup of tea - milk and two sugars.

This is like food pron.
  • detox_pixie
    detox_pixie Posts: 166
    Options
    Crackers and cheese, wine, and some fast-acting poison.