If you had to choose your last meal, what would it be?

Options

Replies

• dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti with meat and pasta sauce...garlic bread. And a lot of alcohol...assuming I will be dead soon. Oh and a cigarette.
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Chinese from my favorite place. sweet and sour chicken with pork fried rice, and a few pork egg rolls. with lots of sweet and sour sauce...
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options
    My last meal before being killed? The hearts of my would-be executioners. No need to be picky about preparation... On a kebab is fine.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm probably just gonna fill up on bread.
  • vismundcygnus27
    vismundcygnus27 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bandeja paisa! It reminds me of home, and of lovely vacations visiting relatives in Colombia.
    (If this seems like a lot of food, it's because it is. The platter they serve it on is gigantic.)

Skirt steak
    Red beans cooked with pork
    Chicharron (=fried pork belly)
    Fried egg
    Baked sweet plantains
    Chorizo
    Arepa (=maize flatbread)
    Hogao sauce (=onion+tomato+spices)
    Slice of salted avocado
    Served with white rice, and cabbage salad on the side.

Followed by a food coma and possibly a heart attack. But as it's my last meal, I doubt preserving my figure would be my primary concern.
  • SuperstarDJ
    SuperstarDJ Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    No food, I'd be too nervous to enjoy it!

Just alcohol. Lots of alcohol.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    Options
    My last meal before being killed? The hearts of my would-be executioners. No need to be picky about preparation... On a kebab is fine.

Damn. Beat me to it.
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options
    In no particular order, chicken fried steak with sausage gravy from Main St. Cafe in Clearlake, biscuits and gravy with green tabasco from Dam Korner in Isabella, bacon from S.P.D. market meat dept., a chocolate chip twister from Foster's Freeze, and iced tea from the Monte Vista in Dutch Flat. All Cali.
    Doh! And I definitely need to add the best ice cream sundae ever - chocolate ice cream (premium of course), drizzled with extra virgin lemon infused olive oil, sprinkled with coarse sea salt, and a huge dollop of homemade whipped cream. Holy. Effing. Crap.

If only you knew how much you make me laugh! You're awesome
  • Red_sparkling_Titania
    Options

Damn. Beat me to it.

LOL! Why didn't I think of this?! ????????
  • whitebalance
    whitebalance Posts: 1,654 Member
    Options

Damn. Beat me to it.
    I can save you some, if you'd like. :bigsmile:
  • chicago775
    chicago775 Posts: 37
    Options
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Squid sashimi...lots of assorted sashimi. Fried chicken. Mac and cheese. Wine. Several dishes my mom makes. Sauteed asparagus with olive oil.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Homemade fried potatoes and a Subway veggie footlong on white bread with tomatoes, bell pepper, lettuce, red onion, cucumber, pepper, salt, oil and an Amy's brand vegan macaroni-and-chReeze, vegan cinnamon rolls from Vegan Essentials, and Silk vegan Holiday Nog.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Ben and Jerry's and carrot cake!
  • Prismapencils
    Options
    I just want a medium rare or possibly bloodier steak with Worcestershire sauce, seasoned asparagus, and a raspberry elegance cake. Then I may die happily.
  • 60sPanda
    60sPanda Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Full English Breakfast

3 rashers of Bacon
    2 pork sausages
    2 fried eggs
    1/2 tin of baked beans
    fried mushrooms
    2 slices of fried bread
    1 slice of bread and butter
    1 cup of tea with 2 sugars

Add a slice of white pudding and a slice of black pudding plus smothering it all in HP sauce and I am in heaven already.
  • tuckeychicken
    tuckeychicken Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Well I would start with a couple slices of pizza lots of cheese, then I would have some fried chicken, followed by an Italian sub. For my dessert I would a have a Yummy banana nut bread shake mmmmmm they are so good.:love:
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Entree: Vietnamese prawn and lemongrass rice paper rolls
    Main: Rare eye fillet with sauteed broccolini, sauteed mushrooms, hot chips, dinner roll, peppercorn sauce/gravy
    Dessert: Macadamia and mango sorbet
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Sashimi with low-sodium soy sauce...because I'd hate to be bloated when I die.