• SJackson50
    SJackson50 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Great job and inspiring story!
    Keep up the great work!!!
  • Sassymama66_75HARD
    Sassymama66_75HARD Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and we can tell you feel so much better! Congratulations on all of your hard work!!:smile:
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You're so inspiring! I started at 370 or so, too. I have lost 110 over the last 4 years, but finding it difficult to lose the other 100 I need to lose. You're doing wonderful! Congradulations!
  • WaterBunnie
    WaterBunnie Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    You've done incredibly well in just a year! I just love the fact that you celebrated your first year with an epic walk rather than a meal out! Shows your motivation. Keep with it.
  • chrisilouhoo
    chrisilouhoo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well done!!

Thank you so much for sharing with all of us here. All the best!
  • rummy1958
    rummy1958 Posts: 7
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I belong to a group called TOPS - Take Off Pounds Sensibly. it has helped hundreds of people do what you have done. It is a support group.
  • vmckinzey
    vmckinzey Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work! A true inspiration!
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW. FANTASTIC.

My starting weight is not that far from yours...374. It will be interesting to see where I am next year.

But your Accomplishment leaves me stunned.

Good Work, I hope you realize what a winner you are.

Take Care,

JoAnna:flowerforyou:
  • rhonda6374
    rhonda6374 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congratulations!
  • rlewis7
    rlewis7 Posts: 2
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself. That is an amazing transformation. You can go this last mile to complete what you started.☺️
  • Adpalangi
    Adpalangi Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! And congrats for your progress so far, your gonna get there! You are an inspiration!
  • thinbi
    thinbi Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a transformation. Congratulations!
  • shaleena007
    Options
    You are looking great and so much happier thenin the last pic! Keep up the good work.
  • SuzelleTogo
    Options
    Congratulations. YOU give me hope. Any pointers for a newbie?
  • corzo13
    corzo13 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your success......very motivational for me.
  • Gr8ChangesAhead
    Gr8ChangesAhead Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    You have done AMAZING
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. It takes a while for us to to get tired of our old ways, but when we have had enough we have had enough. That is basically how things went for me. I have PCOS to, and I totally understand how difficult that makes things like losing weight. You are proof that it can be done, all it takes is determination.
  • Psychdoll74
    Options
    That's pretty major. Great job! :heart:
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. YOU give me hope. Any pointers for a newbie?

First thing is don't give up, there will be days that are hard and you will struggle but keep trying it gets easier. One of my favorite quotes that I believe is that you haven't failed until you stop trying. There will be days that you don't want to workout but do one anyway even if it is just a short walk to clear your head. Always remember that you are worth it. You deserve to be happy as well. For awhile I had put motivational quotes around places I would see them.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!