Your Driver's License Weight

Options

Replies

• britt_fit
    Options
    Mine says 140 lbs...1 lb under my goal weight lol. I'm 157 lbs now as of last Sunday.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Why do you have your weight on your driving license?
  • Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    Why do you have your weight on your driving license?

I think it's just one more way of describing the driver....most US licenses list height, weight, hair color, eye color - as well as birthdate, address, etc. Not particularly accurate of course since the majority of people probably don't have their current weight on there and it's not like you'd go and get a new license just because you decided to see how you'd look as a blonde....
  • mikkimomof3
    mikkimomof3 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm 7 lbs lighter!! (and I lied too!) whoohoo!!
  • FatUncleRob
    FatUncleRob Posts: 341
    Options
    I had a "moment of optimism" when I renewed my license and knocked 20 lbs off what I weighed at the time (said 260 instead of 280). I'm now down to 250, so 10 pounds lighter than it says on my license.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Currently 15 pounds under my DL weight. However, the real problems: my hair has changed colors and I've had laser surgery on my eyes...so I'm no longer a red head, and no longer require corrective lenses.

The last time I was carded (at 40!) I was told I needed to get a better fake ID. And left the store without my beer.
  • getNskinny2day
    Options
    Hahaha ok I don't even have a clue what I weighed when I got my drivers license at the age of 16.. But I said I weighed 190 so that is what they put on it. A mere 3 months after I got my license I weighed in at 250lbs. I'm guessing I was pretty close to that when I got my license, so I was off by 60lbs. Then I lost 75lbs over the next 3 or 4 months, got down to 175 and got my license redone and I said I weighed 150.. Hehehe, yeah, I lied by 25lbs. Well since then I am up 30lbs so as of now I am 55lbs off what my license says.. lol
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I am about 12 lbs over what it says now. It is also my first goal weight. I did weigh that when I got the license and can't wait to get back to it!! I also have on it that I am an inch shorter than I am....think I am going to change that next time lol Congrats to you for being below it!!! Awesome job!
  • hungryman86
    Options
    I took my picture when I got my licence back in 2004, I weighed 155lbs...I was 18 at the time. It is now over 6 years later and Im 24, and I weigh 260lbs....that is very depressing. But that is why Im here after all.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I DID lie, when I told them 175, I was actually about 200. BUT now I am less than what it says!!! WHOOOOO
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    Just went and got my license out to check, didn't even realize Kentucky took that off of our license. I knew they didn't ask me when I renewed last year, just figured she copied it from previous license... so not sure what it would have said vs. where I am... I'm going to guess that 5 years ago, I probably gave them something lighter than what I was at that time, as I was pregnant with my daughter and knowing me, probably estimated what I would be post-pregnancy.
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    i lied at 190 and put 160 but now i am 138!!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    We're much luckier here in Australia, no requirement for weight, hair colour, any of that stuff... just full name, birthdate, address and photo.
    Phew!!!
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I'm actually 15 lbs away from my drivers license weight .. lol .. I lied about it also :-)
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    I actually have the same weight on my license that I had when I was 16! I just never changed it and now my goal is to get back to that weight!
  • Shutterpillar
    Shutterpillar Posts: 208
    Options
    the weight on my drivers license is 125. I was about 21 when I got it renewed and had just given birth and was breastfeeding (which burns TONS of calories and made me way too thin for my liking. I got down to 115! :noway: )

My goal is 130, which is 5 above what my license says. That'll be fine with me. :smile:
  • simplysara9
    simplysara9 Posts: 521
    Options
    Florida doesn't have weight so I haven't had to lie in many years!

Exactly this. I am glad that the license doesn't have my weight. I would be too embarrassed to look at it.
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    NH didn't have weight on you license until this year. I had to get a duplicate so I put it on there and I told the truth. It should be interesting though because I have to renew it in Nov anyways. We'll see how much progress I make between now and then.
  • Cletc
    Cletc Posts: 352
    Options
    Back in 2008 I lied, on my drivers license. LOL. I am now five pounds BELOW what I lied about. How close are you?

I liked on my DL also, only I Lied Up
    I think I weight 121, but I had been climbing, so I just lied Up at 125.

My ticker below shows my Current Weight.
    I think it's been 8 years since I had to enter a weight on a DL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!