Netflix has exercise videos to stream!

Options
I was on Netfilx the other day and I noticed that they have exercise videos you can stream live. I was totally psyched! Any other Netflix users out there? I love it. I have the basic plan, $9.00 a month unlimited streaming, with the one DVD at a time. I don't even miss cable/satellite.

Shannon

Replies

• mrsdonaheღ
    Options
    I have netflix...What did you type in on your search?
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I use them ALL the time. It is a GREAT way to to mix things up and they are wonderful I like the Self Best butt ever! :smile:
  • caribeals
    caribeals Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    i love the netflix workouts!! if you go to the search box and type in "crunch" it will bring up about 12 instant dvds. you can also type in keywords like dancing, kickboxing, pilates etc and it will bring up a ton of instant ones!! my fave right now is the crunch bootcamp! :)
  • AmberElaine84
    Options

I just search "Workout" and it pulls up a bunch of great workouts!
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    I love the Crunch workouts, too!
  • flynabster
    Options
    Wow, that's great to know!!!!
    I've never even thought about searching for that....
    Thanks for the heads up!
  • Starlyte123
    Options
    Very good to know! I'll have to check that out!
  • mrsdonaheღ
    Options

I just search "Workout" and it pulls up a bunch of great workouts!

Awesome! Thank you, I'll be trying that!!!
  • kimsmyth
    kimsmyth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the Self videos--the butt one and the bikini body one. I also really like "Killer Back and Abs".
  • tenessaa
    tenessaa Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    love them! I found them recently too. I like the 10 minute bootcamp
  • blueelephant1212
    blueelephant1212 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    yes! i noticed this last night and added some to my list. i didn't get a chance to try any yet, so i'm hoping they aren't lame. lol i'm a HUGE fan of netflix!
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about signing up for Netflix again. We had it when we lived in Michigan but werent using it a bunch so i cancelled. We are going to get a Wii soon and I know you can use the Wii to stream if you have wireless internet. Definately gonna have to get into this!!
  • AmberElaine84
    Options
    I think the best part is that you don't have to "waste" your one dvd rental on a workout one, unless you want one that you actually have to add. There are enough workout videos to switch them up and not get bored.
  • alohajillian
    Options
    Sweet! Thanks for the info. Can't wait to check it out!:heart:
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I noticed that there were a few pilates videos with Ellen Barret, an instructor that I like. Type in pilates and see what comes up. I think a few of you are correct, they might be Crunch video productions. I did see a few Self workouts, so try typing that in too. I have a feeling Netflix will be adding more once they see that they are being used by people. I know I kept searching for Say Yes to the Dress and they finally added the other seasons a few weeks ago.

Shannon
  • LJK100
    LJK100 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I Knowwwww....I have a Wii that is hooked up to Net Flix so I get all the movies an such on my tv....soo....I just realized today that there were workout videos on there that I could get a ton of different ones...MAN...much better than that 30 Day Shred, which I just didn't like. I have shoulder probs, and just couldn't do it all..YAY for NetFlix and Wii!
  • TaraMaria
    TaraMaria Posts: 1,975
    Options
    I love the Crunch workouts, too!

The Crunch workouts are awesome and I'm always talking up my 10 Minute solution DVD's! If you have a short amount of time or you are feeling lazy they deliver a great workout in 10 minutes! Recently since my endurance is up I can do a few of the workouts at once under one topic and that is an even more awesome workout! Kickboxing, pilates, yoga, cardio and toning are a few of the choices. Do a search for "10 minute" and they will pop right up! :o)
  • mybutterflower
    mybutterflower Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip! I'll definitely have to try that soon.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I can't wait to go home and search!
  • HazelDiva1913
    HazelDiva1913 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    cool im over here watching them now to see which ones i can do lol