Netflix has exercise videos to stream!

Options

Replies

• jroulo
    jroulo Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Has anyone else had the video disappear from the choices after you completely play it to the very end? My Pilates folder is empty right now. I think it's because I've done them all.
  • mollybeslimmer
    mollybeslimmer Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I will be adding Netflex this weekend.
    Am so happy to see all the positive imput about this service.
  • jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    ALSO!

If you have an iPhone (not sure if this is available on other smart phones) there is a netflix app, just plug in your information and you can stream the movies straight to your cell phone! Is wonderful for lunch time workouts (or just watching your favorite show at lunch)!
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Netfilx is great! And the videos are nice to stream. I hope that they start putting more up!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have netflix too! But I am curious about it...every time I try to search for something it says it is not available.....:cry: Am I missing something???
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I looked again last night. They don't have many choices, but they do have about 20 exercise DVDs in the Workout category. I figure, the more we use them, the more Netflix will see that we want them and they'll continue adding more.

To find them, I typed in words like: workout, pilates, cruch, self, or yoga in the search box. The ones with the blue play button are instant streams, otherwise, you have to have them send you the DVD. They have several non-stream items as well, but I haven't gotten curious enough about them yet.

Shannon
  • gardea
    gardea Posts: 75
    Options
    I just discovered this yesterday! I love it. Saves tons of money not having to buy different dvds so I don't get bored.
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Bump :flowerforyou:
  • Janelle31
    Janelle31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    These workout videos do not seem to be available in Canada, which I found to be very disappointing. Maybe if enough of us are asking for it, Netflix will fix that and give us the variety that those of you get further south.
  • calliope_music
    calliope_music Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    There are certain ones you cannot stream. Some of them you have to have the dvd sent to you. One of the yoga ones is my favorite. I love the British lady and I wish she would do more videos.
  • jaia07
    jaia07 Posts: 22
    Options
    I HATE Canadian Netflix... it shows me all the workouts, but they're all unavailable.
  • marsts
    marsts Posts: 85
    Options
    i wish! =( all canada netflix has is pilates
  • lisa35120
    lisa35120 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    For some reason I never bothered to check instant streaming for work outs. I get work out dvd's from Netflix all the time though. I like to switch it up every couple weeks so I don't get bored! Right now I'm on day 5 of Jillian Michael's Six Week Six Pack.
  • Janelle31
    Janelle31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I called in and asked them to add more workout videos because they only have the one choice for here in Canada. I was told that they simply don't have all of the liscensing yet and if they get more requests for it, it may happen sooner. The guy I spoke to in Customer Support was really helpful.
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    I haven't read through the thread yet.

Does anyone have a favorite Cardio Kickboxing dvd?

I have done Jillian Michael's already and love it!

• AmandaHammill
    AmandaHammill Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I HATE Canadian Netflix... it shows me all the workouts, but they're all unavailable.
    bummer...but thanks for saving me the frustration of running upstairs and saying to my hub 'hey, let's look at the exercise stuff they have on NETFLIX' please, please. (kicking him out of whatever game he may be playing only to discover the choice isn't there) lol. I'll start searching for them daily too and see if they get the hint.
  • adalton6
    adalton6 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have netflix and never thought to look for workouts. Thanks! I have an awesome workout lined up for tomorrow , so excited!
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    ∫Bump
  • FitJ1210
    Options
    ∫Bump :huh: