It's bagel day@planet fitness!

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    Yay for gyms doing everything they can to keep you fat and going to the gym.

Sure, you could just eat one, but they're free, right? How many people are only going to eat one?

Eating a bagel won't make you fat. It'll give you energy. Eating 10 bagels will make you fat and lethargic. I don't know about you, but I don't think many people will just go grab a handful of bagels and start munching from their armfuls.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Sure, you could just eat one, but they're free, right? How many people are only going to eat one?

I shall be shunned, but I could eat less than one. I hate bagels. :grumble: :laugh:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

You want to know the really funny thing.
    In the 90 minutes I was there I saw about 15 people walk out of the gym.

Not a single one actually took a bagel.
  • Escloflowne
    Escloflowne Posts: 2,038 Member
    Options
    Bagels are too many calories and they are all carb!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know my opinion was that big of a deal! I will eat pizza and drink beer but when people are trying to lose and have a hard time with their diets it seems like a bad idea... so much for free speech around here.... lol

So you are mad because they expressed their opinion about your opinion? :huh: And you think that means that there is no free speech around here? :huh: :huh: :huh:
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    :angry: Now I want a bagel!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

Serious kudos to them! It's hard to avoid free food.

Either that, or the bagels must have sucked. :P
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Wow I didn't know my opinion was that big of a deal! I will eat pizza and drink beer but when people are trying to lose and have a hard time with their diets it seems like a bad idea... so much for free speech around here.... lol

So you are mad because they expressed their opinion about your opinion? :huh: And you think that means that there is no free speech around here? :huh: :huh: :huh:

Yup :laugh:
    Ain't MFP just...precious?
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I was actually at PF this morning and didn't see any bagels. My location must be ran by some chintzy people. :cry:
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Lol at all you people who have to buy your breakfast this morning!!'

Is there lox? And cream cheese? Cause if i can't get a schmeer, i ain't going...
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Lol at all you people who have to buy your breakfast this morning!!'

Is there lox? And cream cheese? Cause if i can't get a schmeer, i ain't going...
    Add to mine a bit of onion and tomato. Mmmmmm. Might have to go to Shoprite now. Thanks for making me fat, OP and PF.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    :angry: Now I want a bagel!

It'll go straight to you hips. :laugh:
  • WandaWoman41
    WandaWoman41 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness also gives away fresh rain water that they catch in buckets inside the facility.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options

Well did you bring any to this thread to share? :bigsmile: I haven't had a good bagel since I moved to Alabama!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Planet Fitness also gives away fresh rain water that they catch in buckets inside the facility.

What, does the roof leak?
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options

the water their really is something reminiscent of montezuma's revenge
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Options

Eating a bagel won't make you fat. It'll give you energy. Eating 10 bagels will make you fat and lethargic. I don't know about you, but I don't think many people will just go grab a handful of bagels and start munching from their armfuls.

Everything bagels toasted and dripping butter. I will eat the entire armful.
  • Censor76
    Censor76 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Now I want pizza, bagels and beer.

Thanks, y'all.
  • sabified
    sabified Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options

1 bagel makes me lethargic :( Can only have half at a time... unless I want to take a nap.