24yrs. Female. 5 Foot 7 inches. 230 lbs starting weight

Options
13»

Replies

• rausharvey
    rausharvey Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I know you posted this awhile ago, but I'm 24 and my starting weight from a few years ago was about that! I'll add you :)
  • ggarcia8587
    ggarcia8587 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hi im 26 going on 27 in 5 days, started 240 2 years ago on and off mfp got pregnant had my baby dec 22 13 and started right after 220 but have been on lchf .. low carb high fat as of march 1 cw 215 trying to get to 199. first goal for so long but making this a way of life so slow n steady wins the race,,.. sometimes get discouraged but will not stop until I get my mini goal. came from a tight 18 pants to a 16 sometimes 14 so nsv's are pretty good so far. please add so I can have some ideas of what I need to do to make this go a lil faster. macros 1600cal 20g< carbs, 86g protein 136g fat
  • karri144
    karri144 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am looking for women around my age, height and weight who would like to get fit with me. I have started a couple times but have not followed through. Now is the time. Anyone out there with the same specs as me?

24yrs. Female. 5 Foot 7 inches. 230 lbs starting weight, Binghamton NY area :)

I am 25, 5'7, and started at 210lbs! And I live about an hour from you. :)
  • kem316
    kem316 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and 5'7". My starting weight was 260 last May, and I'm down to 239 with off and on tracking the last year. Just started going all in the last month and tracking EVERYTHING I put in my mouth. Definitely could use some motivation and encouragement. Add me!
  • triathlete5301
    triathlete5301 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, 5'7" and 232 right now. I would love some more friends for motivation!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    My weight stats are similar but age and location are not. age 50, 5'7", SW 219, CW 206, TW 170 (until I get there and use fat % to choose an appropriate final target, expected to be around 145)

Friend me if you think my efforts will be pertinent to yours.
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, 5'7", and currently 212.4 and still trying to lose. My first goal is to get to 199.9, and then 175/180, and eventually to 160ish? I'm not sure for the final goal.

I don't use MFP's calculations for goals, but I do use it for food tracking because it has a great database! I also go by weekly totals instead of daily. I use my own spreadsheet to manage my progress. Yep, I'm a geek.

AHHHHHH I do weekly counts too BUT I DONT HAVE A COOL SPREADSHEET!!!!! Care to share? :)
  • alandry2121
    alandry2121 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9'', and am at a similar weight. Started off at over 300 lbs. Friend request me! :)
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,286 Member
    Options
    you are my exact starting specs, but now I'm 35, 145, and have a one year old and an 8 week old. I've maintained around this number (except when pregnant) for 8 years. You can do this, and once you find what works it won't be a chore anymore, I don't even think about things anymore, working out is part of my life, I never crave sweets, grocery shopping for healthy food is second nature...... make every decision and change you make with long term benefits in mind and make sure the things you give up or adopt are things you can live with forever! Because if you force workouts you hate or deprive food you LOVE (I still have biscuits and gravy EVERY weekend) you will only slide back or give up. =)
  • eamillie
    eamillie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    19, 5' 8", and am starting at 199. Down to 192 now! :)
  • meganleighhh
    meganleighhh Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I, too, am in the same boat! CW 225, 21 yo, 5'8
  • ChaoticSilhouette
    ChaoticSilhouette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there& welcome back! Almost 21 years old, 5 foot 7 inches, and started at around 220 pounds. Finally almost--within 2 pounds that I've been hovering over in my current plateau-- to a healthy weight range at 160-162 for the first time in I have no idea how long. Could not have come this far without this site, so I definitely commend you on returning. Good luck& feel free to add! Basically neighbors by the way haha, near Syracuse here.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!