Insane Again!

2»

Replies

• Good afternoon! I did Cardio Recovery this am...it still feels good. I think I am going to try to run at lunch today-first time since the marathon!

Stooooo......I am not a coach. Good luck w/ your running training. I like doing Insanity w/ running...Insanity definately helps w/ endurance!
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    edorice said it well above.....

I did cardio power and resistance this am. It has only been a couple of months since my first round ended, but I almost forgot how much you feel your abs working through the whole workout! I was dripping sweat after 9 mins warming up:smile:

redhotsmacker-did you do the recovery today-or is that tomorrow?

stoooo-are you going again for round 2?

Today is the start of my cardio core and balance! To tell you the truth though, I think I am kinda looking forward to the MAX workouts, I think this week is going to make me bored doing the same workout 6 days in a row.... I also googled results from month 2 and found some people quoting that they found the most change in the way they looked after the 7th week....so I am really hoping that these next 2 weeks go by super fast, I want to test this theory! LOL :happy:

Great job on the cardio power and resistance! I really like that one!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Stooooo......I am not a coach. Good luck w/ your running training. I like doing Insanity w/ running...Insanity definately helps w/ endurance!

Thanks, I was concerned about the doing Insanity while training for a run. I thought it might be too much on my legs. So I decided to add in P90X to do some resistance training.

You seem like you would be a natural at coaching.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    We have a P90X and Insanity thread going on if anybody wants to stop by.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/108419-p90x-insanity-hybrid-join-in-anytime?page=18#posts-1845128
  • Stoooo....I would actually like to go and get certified to be a personal trainer. I don't know if Beachbody is where I would start or to hit a school!?!?!

Today-Pure Cardio.....I love it when he says.......*This *kitten* is bannanas!*
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Stoooo....I would actually like to go and get certified to be a personal trainer. I don't know if Beachbody is where I would start or to hit a school!?!?!

Today-Pure Cardio.....I love it when he says.......*This *kitten* is bannanas!*

Yeah I always laugh when he says that. "Yo!" As far as becoming a PT ( I did some research), you can get certified through on-line courses. A growing trend is a lot of PT's are becoming coaches, because they are not limited to the direct area they live in. They can coach people all over the country. I plan on getting certified in the near future, but may start with nutrition.
  • Did plyo cardio circuit today-took saturday off and did it on sunday!
This discussion has been closed.